i can't handle this anymore

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
like i'm so tired of not knowing what the fuck will ascend me maybe i'm just destined to be ltn forever but i know at the back of my head i'll ascend to htn at least. but it pisses me off that i don't know what kind of surgery to get because each and every single person i talk to in looksmax sites or discord servers tells me something different. the advice isn't good anymore and people either tell "you can totally ascend to chad with xyz" which is highly unlikely or "you're capped where you are boyo" which is too pessimistic and un true. i have every single feature of my face thought as to be a failo by a different person every day. like one day it's my nose, one day it's my lips. i have a feeling i will ascend hard one day within the next few years hopefully but it's so hard trying to absorb information from this site when everybody gives you a COMPLETELY different response. some days i'd get rated htn sometimes ltn sometimes mtn? like it really doesn't make sense and it's tiring trying to figure it all out

Nigga Ur mtn/htn forever, and it’s ok, some ppl won’t be chadlite and ur face just never looks right as chadlite no matter how many surgeries. Being chadlite requires a level of strong features u just don’t have, and no surgeon will chasing thst

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
Nigga Ur mtn/htn forever, and it’s ok, some ppl won’t be chadlite and ur face just never looks right as chadlite no matter how many surgeries. Being chadlite requires a level of strong features u just don’t have, and no surgeon will chasing thst
how do you know that though? most users here would never have thought someone like amnesia could ascend like he did. but he did against all odds. i don't think people understand bases and facial aesthetics as much as they think which is why i get incredibly mixed responses on here

how do you know that though? most users here would never have thought someone like amnesia could ascend like he did. but he did against all odds. i don't think people understand bases and facial aesthetics as much as they think which is why i get incredibly mixed responses on here
He had the masculine face u just don’t Not for chadlite, I just don’t see any surgery or even photoshop that ascends u into chad

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Exactly he always had that op just doesn’t and surgery can’t implant another face into him

that was before surgery? jfl nvm but maybe he was a bad example there's plenty of ascensions besides him that excel and go above and beyond

that was before surgery? jfl nvm but maybe he was a bad example there's plenty of ascensions besides him that excel and go above and beyond
show what you look like in pms
but unfrauded pls

like i'm so tired of not knowing what the fuck will ascend me maybe i'm just destined to be ltn forever but i know at the back of my head i'll ascend to htn at least. but it pisses me off that i don't know what kind of surgery to get because each and every single person i talk to in looksmax sites or discord servers tells me something different. the advice isn't good anymore and people either tell "you can totally ascend to chad with xyz" which is highly unlikely or "you're capped where you are boyo" which is too pessimistic and un true. i have every single feature of my face thought as to be a failo by a different person every day. like one day it's my nose, one day it's my lips. i have a feeling i will ascend hard one day within the next few years hopefully but it's so hard trying to absorb information from this site when everybody gives you a COMPLETELY different response. some days i'd get rated htn sometimes ltn sometimes mtn? like it really doesn't make sense and it's tiring trying to figure it all out
I don't know you and haven't seen your pics (mirin the avi, tho).

You're sane enough but keep surgery as the last method, bro. You already know how to looksmaxx from this site. Softmaxx till it hurts, hardmaxx, do evERy maxx in the coming few months and then opt for surgery.

Who knows, maybe a bit of looksmaxxing and abundant NTness would ascend you without getting your face cut up.

you are one of the most delusional users here. you cannot understand that a basic thing like XY surgery and XY morph does not have the same outcome.

not to mention that you are pulling your skin in every picture like a retard. proof that you havent had any plastic surgery in your life

• +1
Reactions: zeek
you are one of the most delusional users here. you cannot understand that a basic thing like XY surgery and XY morph does not have the same outcome.

not to mention that you are pulling your skin in every picture like a retard. proof that you havent had any plastic surgery in your life
i know that morphs and surgeries don't look identical obviously. but that's my point is how am i supposed to figure out what i would actually benefit from if i get a new surgery suggestion daily

i know that morphs and surgeries don't look identical obviously. but that's my point is how am i supposed to figure out what i would actually benefit from if i get a new surgery suggestion daily
just accept its over

• +1
Reactions: zeek
just accept its over
exactly what i'm talking about w annoying troller bitches that are pessimistic and act like ascension doesn't exist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
exactly what i'm talking about w annoying troller bitches that are pessimistic and act like ascension doesn't exist
well, it only exists for a few. your mouth area is pretty bad boyo

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
Being obvessed with your looks and then thinking you can’t ascend is a horrible feeling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Being obvessed with your looks and then thinking you can’t ascend is a horrible feeling
ikr. honestly sometimes i feel like i have an incredible base and i have so much potential to ascend but then i'll feel practically deformed with no possibility to ascend. it changes within hours literally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
How tall are you??

MTN if tall enough (use lifts) can gymmax, tan max hair max etc and have a pretty decent dating life. Won’t be chad level but still decent

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 16683
How tall are you??

MTN if tall enough (use lifts) can gymmax, tan max hair max etc and have a pretty decent dating life. Won’t be chad level but still decent
it's not abt dating for me