• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6723
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
SHE NEVER LOVES YOU
Sounds like what a virgintow would say.

The truth is that women do love men but only good looking men, and their standards aren't super high, you just have to:

1) Be taller than her (the bigger the height difference the more she will love you)
2) Be very strong, muscular and ripped
3) And be at least average in looks (compared to other people of your own ethnicity)

If you meet those 3 requirements, you can get laid on Tinder. Even short guys can do it, they just have to wear logger boots (or other shoes with a 3 inch elevated heel) and avoid mentioning their height as much as possible and if anyone asks, they can say that it's 3 inches higher than it really is. And women don't even notice it when you do this, even when you take off your shoes, at that point, she won't care if she's already into you, so it's actually very useful to fraud your height. It's a nice halo.

The first and only time I frauded my height was when I was wearing my new pair of logger boots back in August, and I got a very strong reaction from the female cashier who told me that she had never seen such a tall guy (she is close to 6 feet tall), I am 6 foot 4 barefoot but with the logger boots, I was 6 foot 7.

Guys who claim that women don't notice a difference between 6 foot 2 and 6 foot 5 or 6 foot 9 are so wrong. The taller you are, the more attractive you are to women because they can literally look up to you and it turns them on so much. So if you're at least average in looks it's basically:
Height > Muscle mass > Looks of the face.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, owlofathena, turkproducer and 2 others

The truth is that women do love men but only good looking men, and their standards aren't super high, you just have to:

1) Be taller than her (the bigger the height difference the more she will love you)
3) And be at least average in looks (compared to other people of your own ethnicity)

If you meet those 3 requirements, you can get laid on Tinder. Even short guys can do it, they just have to wear logger boots (or other shoes with a 3 inch elevated heel) and avoid mentioning their height as much as possible and if anyone asks, they can say that it's 3 inches higher than it really is. And women don't even notice it when you do this, even when you take off your shoes, at that point, she won't care if she's already into you, so it's actually very useful to fraud your height. It's a nice halo.

The first and only time I frauded my height was when I was wearing my new pair of logger boots back in August, and I got a very strong reaction from the female cashier who told me that she had never seen such a tall guy (she is close to 6 feet tall), I am 6 foot 4 barefoot but with the logger boots, I was 6 foot 7.

Guys who claim that women don't notice a difference between 6 foot 2 and 6 foot 5 or 6 foot 9 are so wrong. The taller you are, the more attractive you are to women because they can literally look up to you and it turns them on so much. So if you're at least average in looks it's basically:
Maybe you are right Dean

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Maybe you are right Dean
I used to comment on /r/mgtow and I had been brainwashed by their silly ideology since 2016, but then I realized something deep down inside, I felt empty and like something was missing. I was constantly sad and miserable because I was lonely, I started envying guys who had a girlfriend without even realizing it because of how brainwashed I was.

Then, little by little, I started to realize that I had been wrong about women all along and that they were in fact, not the devil himself but the key to happiness, kind of like in the Bryan Adams song Heaven where he says that being in love with a girl feels like being in heaven because of how good and happy love can make you feel.

I also realized that the mgtow cult were actually unable to truly go their own way because they were constantly bashing women online so they weren't really going their own way, and in fact, they even villanized those who weren't active on their misognistic community which was the vast majority of the subreddit. The only thing that they got right is marriage, having kids and moving in with a girl, those 3 things are really detrimental to your financial success and freedom and provide very little benefits. So, their 3 pillars are actually valid but it is the rest of the things that they say that are false.

• +1
Reactions: 000
I used to comment on /r/mgtow and I had been brainwashed by their silly ideology since 2016, but then I realized something deep down inside, I felt empty and like something was missing. I was constantly sad and miserable because I was lonely, I started envying guys who had a girlfriend without even realizing it because of how brainwashed I was.

Then, little by little, I started to realize that I had been wrong about women all along and that they were in fact, not the devil himself but the key to happiness, kind of like in the Bryan Adams song Heaven where he says that being in love with a girl feels like being in heaven because of how good and happy love can make you feel.

I also realized that the mgtow cult were actually unable to truly go their own way because they were constantly bashing women online so they weren't really going their own way, and in fact, they even villanized those who weren't active on their misognistic community which was the vast majority of the subreddit. The only thing that they got right is marriage, having kids and moving in with a girl, those 3 things are really detrimental to your financial success and freedom and provide very little benefits. So, their 3 pillars are actually valid but it is the rest of the things that they say that are false.
Fooken essay

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
face > height > muscle mass
Clearly you haven't seen what I've seen recently. A user on this forum proved what I am saying. And you can basically do the same, take an average looking guy who is muscular and ripped, put him on tinder, and take another guy who is skinny but better looking (not Chad though but better looking) and make them compete with each other. The uglier guy will always win because he has muscles. Muscles are a requirement on Tinder, and a short muscular frame can beat a tall skinny frame, I am proof of that. Guys who are uglier than me get laid with ease on tinder because of their muscles while I get nothing because I'm too skinny.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart

absolutely over for 5ft8 manlets like me. even ll won't get me to 6ft2.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam and Deleted member 8846
you're not model tier but its not like ur fucking ugly

absolutely over for 5ft8 manlets like me. even ll won't get me to 6ft2.
No, it's not over, just don't write your height in your bio. I have talked to a black guy on this forum who did this and just because he is muscular, although he isn't really good looking, he gets lots of likes on Tinder very easily and actually even got a girlfriend with tinder recently, he showed me the proof and he is 5 foot 11 but never used his height on tinder.

The elevated shoes are still useful though to make sure you are much taller than the girl when you meet her, since women wear heels, they can be taller than you if you're short, but on average, women tend to be quite short (5 foot 4 in my country) except for countries like the netherlands.

all tallcels cope saying height is the most important feature
It's not cope, a black guy who is less good looking than me in the face got lots of matches on Tinder because he is muscular and ripped while I got 0 matches. If you don't believe me do the tinder experiment, take an average or below average guy with big muscles and put him on tinder, I can guarantee you he will have enough matches to get laid frequently.

Maybe Chads get hotter girls, but even below average guys can have some success with big muscles. This forum needs to know this, this should become common black pill knowledge, then everyone would start gymmaxxing as a priority like I am doing right now.

Lol 6foot9 is niche game, most girls prefer 6ft3-5.

its like saying girls prefer mr olympia bodybuilders over fitness models

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Lol 6foot9 is niche game, most girls prefer 6ft3-5.

its like saying girls prefer mr olympia bodybuilders over fitness models
No because being tall makes you better looking but being too muscular makes you look like a disgusting freak. Being too muscular is a bad failo unless you are Arnold Schwarzenegger. But you can't be too tall, but if you're too skinny, sure there will be 0 difference. But a 6 foot 9 guy who is natural and very muscular will mog a 6 foot 5 guy who has the same level of muscle mass, because the taller you are, the bigger your frame is.

No because being tall makes you better looking but being too muscular makes you look like a disgusting freak. Being too muscular is a bad failo unless you are Arnold Schwarzenegger. But you can't be too tall, but if you're too skinny, sure there will be 0 difference. But a 6 foot 9 guy who is natural and very muscular will mog a 6 foot 5 guy who has the same level of muscle mass, because the taller you are, the bigger your frame is.
U can be too tall stop coping 6ft3-5 is ideal

also ur body and face are both shit so ur height doesnt matter btw

U can be too tall stop coping 6ft3-5 is ideal

also ur body and face are both shit so ur height doesnt matter btw
imo height just enhance what u already have
If you are tall and have a good face then its gonna halo you
But..
If you are tall and look like shit then you gonna be a more subhuman then ur already are. ur gonna get even more bullied and so on..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Sprite or death

its so underrated

Best thing i saw today, good thread

i’m 5’9 need LL ASAP🥱 :forcedsmile: