I can’t have shit cause my autistic father works home office

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
My father does his IT job from home and the only time he gets his ass out, is when he goes on a walk, or cycling etc. for maybe few hours a day. This never really bothered me that much, but now it’s a nail to the coffin for me. If I manage to meet up with a girl from tinder, which I’m know using and get texts from my matches, how can I possibly get laid?? I am so bitchless that it never fucking occured to me that him rotting in the FLAT - not even a house, all the time is a giga problem if I will have an opportunity to fuck a girl aside from getting a girlfriend (bullshit).

And an even greater horror is, that he is so fucking old (61 this year, and I’m 18 jfl), that he plans to retire from his job next year and probably just get pension jfl I don’t know what I would do if I lived in the US and had to pay a lot for college. Just be happy you don’t have absurdly old parents and they wage slave so you can actually invite a girl over, I’m going insane

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, datboijj and fuxkdakikez
If we had a house, I could actually just get low inhib and bring the girl over not minding his ass. But guess what, I live in a flat with paper walls, eastern europe cels know what I’m talking about

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Ne glad he lets you live in his house rent free, saving you from homelessness you ungrateful brat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, thereallegend, mogstars and 5 others
Just tell your father you want to fuck and you want him to leave.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, N1666, thereallegend and 4 others
Ne glad he lets you live in his house rent free, saving you from homelessness you ungrateful brat
Literally why would you want kids then? Also the area I live in has notably expensive new apartment rents

go to a hotel or motel to fuck or do it in the car

• Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend
Literally why would you want kids then? Also the area I live in has notably expensive new apartment rents
You’re 18, You’re not a kid anymore. Once you hit the 18, you’re not cute anymore, not welcome, you’re just in the way. If he still keeps you, you should be grateful

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, thereallegend, mogstars and 2 others
He's living in the house he's paying for he can do whatever the fuck he wants

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and tasmanian devil
go to a hotel or motel to fuck or do it in the car
I’m just now learning how to drive, in Europe you do all that shit at 18 not 16, and I most likely won’t even have my own car. And motel of some kind seems weird, don’t even know if something like that exists in my area

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and Sprinkles
My father does his IT job from home and the only time he gets his ass out, is when he goes on a walk, or cycling etc. for maybe few hours a day. This never really bothered me that much, but now it’s a nail to the coffin for me. If I manage to meet up with a girl from tinder, which I’m know using and get texts from my matches, how can I possibly get laid?? I am so bitchless that it never fucking occured to me that him rotting in the FLAT - not even a house, all the time is a giga problem if I will have an opportunity to fuck a girl aside from getting a girlfriend (bullshit).

And an even greater horror is, that he is so fucking old (61 this year, and I’m 18 jfl), that he plans to retire from his job next year and probably just get pension jfl I don’t know what I would do if I lived in the US and had to pay a lot for college. Just be happy you don’t have absurdly old parents and they wage slave so you can actually invite a girl over, I’m going insane

He should evict you to suck dicks behind McDonald's for drug money

Ok normie sex haver faggot

Honestly slice your wrists and die fag
We know you this as a humble brag post bitch cunt

Did you ask him and explain the situation instead of just being a little beta bitch while he pays your bills?