My brain is like a road built by a guy with Down syndrome

• Woah
Reactions: GripMaxxing
Do you have ADHD? or is the consequences of rotting 82 days on an incel forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 11414
Do you have ADHD? or is the consequences of rotting 82 days on an incel forum
I’ve been diagnosed by a kike with a degree in psychology as having adhd whatever that means

• JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess and Deleted member 14455
I’ve been diagnosed by a kike with a degree in psychology as having adhd whatever that means
Didn't he prescribe you Ritalin or something similar. We might have a new @Ritalincel in our hands

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414
Didn't he prescribe you Ritalin or something similar. We might have a new @Ritalincel in our hands
I’ve been prescribed meds since i was about 6 or 7

I’ve been prescribed meds since i was about 6 or 7
What kind? I know they don't usually prescribe mood inhibitors to young ones. Did you have any serious sicknesses as a kid?

• +1

• Hmm...
What kind? I know they don't usually prescribe mood inhibitors to young ones. Did you have any serious sicknesses as a kid?
I developed epilepsy when i was about 6 because i used to fall and hit my head on a lot of shit because i was a retard, I remember this one time i got put on this stuff called keppra and it made me so angry that i broke my mirror for my wore drobe lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: Basedprincess
I developed epilepsy when i was about 6 because i used to fall and hit my head on a lot of shit because i was a retard, I remember this one time i got put on this stuff called keppra and it made me so angry that i broke my mirror for my wore drobe lmao
Life really threw you though one lad:(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Basedprincess and datboijj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back