"I can't make friends because I'm ugly!"

Avoidant

Avoidant

Shekel Shack Inhabitant
This is the biggest and most retarded cope I always keep seeing on incel boards. When it comes to making male friends, being ugly has jack shit to do with it unless you are legit deformed. Even complete drooling autists can make friends with other autists. I have seen spergs IRL who social life-mog me into the dirt. Having AvPD or crippling social anxiety like myself are legit barriers, but being ugly isn't one of them.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, Truecel14, Looksmaxer-van-NL and 12 others
Lol even ugly ass niggás have hella friends it’s just cope for social anxiety and bad social skills or their afraid to get close to people again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3123, Dogs and 1 other person
True, men are tolerant of ugliness in other men. It's a requirement for good cooperation.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Avoidant, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
You are on a non-NT forum so clearly people won't be able to make friends easy nor do they want to try they're closed down and have social anxiety which may be caused by many rejections in romantic life, feeling discriminated based on looks etc. It's all connected. Being blackpilled I bet you hate humanity a bit more than you did before now don't cha?

This is something I would read on reddit, ugly people are a failo, they decrease your social worth, not that it's impossible, just more difficult, people don't want to be associated with the losers ugly people usually are

On top of that, ugliness causes autism and non-NTness, making it even more difficult to find friends, but as I've said before, friends don't even exist, only sexual competitors

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, UglyMan, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
It's all connected.
Crucial, the chain just keeps getting bigger...

Being ugly COULD be a barrier depending on what we talk about but it doesn't come close to AvPD or high level of social anxiety, I have both.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Avoidant
This is something I would read on reddit, ugly people are a failo, they decrease your social worth, not that it's impossible, just more difficult, people don't want to be associated with the losers ugly people usually are

On top of that, ugliness causes autism and non-NTness, making it even more difficult to find friends, but as I've said before, friends don't even exist, only sexual competitors
Friends definitely exist but they can also be your competitors.
Friendship is basically both parties getting some kind of benefit from the other.
Sometimes being social is the benefit in itself as humans need social interaction.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Avoidant
COPE. Nobody wants to constantly talk to an ugly face. If you are ugly and have 'friends' know that they're acquaintances

Fucking lol. Autism is present in children before they even start school and are exposed to bullying and peer rejection.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and InjectE
COPE. Nobody wants to constantly talk to an ugly face. If you are ugly and have 'friends' know that they're acquaintances
Dont be ridiculous no one discriminates based on looks for friendship unless they are gay and want to have sex with you later.

• +1
Friends definitely exist but they can also be your competitors.
Friendship is basically both parties getting some kind of benefit from the other.
Sometimes being social is the benefit in itself as humans need social interaction.
This is something that all people need to understand. Every relationship is a transaction and you need to find out how to bring more value to others.

this is legit, every friend group has the ugly friend

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Crucial, the chain just keeps getting bigger...

Being ugly COULD be a barrier depending on what we talk about but it doesn't come close to AvPD or high level of social anxiety, I have both.
I have both too bro. It's completely fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Yes, so this isn't true friendship, it's a transaction
People just want "friends" to seem NT and get more social circle to get to know more girls, after someone finds you can't enhance their chances of getting pussy, they dump you

Dont be ridiculous no one discriminates based on looks for friendship unless they are gay and want to have sex with you later.
it's nothing sexual. Just a human response to a visual we dislike. If people in this thread were being honest with themselves they'd know that they deep down value and respect their chadlite friends far more than their ugly or manlet ones.

• +1
Where can I make non-NT friends?

How do yo experience Avpd in day to day?
I am good at surface level social interaction through a lot of practice (but only when my anxiety isn't acting up) but whenever someone tries to make a deeper friendship or connection with me I feel very uncomfortable. I don't respond to texts and it makes people annoyed. I have a lot of self-loathing and always take criticism personally, so I am only really comfortable around people that I have known a long time and that I know will respond well to me.
Where can I make non-NT friends?
Nerdy clubs in college.

it's nothing sexual. Just a human response to a visual we dislike. If people in this thread were being honest with themselves they'd know that they deep down value and respect their chadlite friends far more than their ugly or manlet ones.
Cope. If the person isn't gay or isn't trying to date you looks don't matter at all. If it all status matters to people that try to statusmax because status goes by association whereas looks don't go by it. A person that hangs out with Bill Gates is likely to be rich but being a friend of Lackhowski says nothing about them being hot.

I have both too bro. It's completely fucked up.
Being ugly also can contribute to the development of these disorders tho. Anyway I wish we all could start to treat it at time before ending up in a condition of comorbid mental illness...

Do you have some other?

i have many subhuman incel tier friend, i might be subhuman myself
i had never been very close to good looking friends, because they seem to always talking/dating with women
so your face might play a part in why you don't get high quality friends

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Avoidant
stimulants help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Being ugly also can contribute to the development of these disorders tho. Anyway I wish we all could start to treat it at time before ending up in a condition of comorbid mental illness...

Do you have some other?
Yeah I think depression has a high comorbidity with both disorders and I'd definitely say I'm depressed. Probably going to develop schizophrenia or dementia in the future
i have many subhuman incel tier friend, i might be subhuman myself
i had never been very close to good looking friends, because they seem to always talking/dating with women
so your face might play a part in why you don't get high quality friends
I think most friend groups are looksmatched and yeah better looking dudes can actually run into problems with male friends with the whole competition aspect.
Yeah I think depression has a high comorbidity with both disorders and I'd definitely say I'm depressed. Probably going to develop schizophrenia or dementia in the future

I think most friend groups are looksmatched and I agree better looking dudes can actually run into problems with male friends with the whole competition aspect.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
If anything being good looking can be isolating because guys will think you tryna steal they bitches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 3045 and Avoidant
I see, OP made this thread as some sort of self-therapy

• JFL
Cope. If the person isn't gay or isn't trying to date you looks don't matter at all. If it all status matters to people that try to statusmax because status goes by association whereas looks don't go by it. A person that hangs out with Bill Gates is likely to be rich but being a friend of Lackhowski says nothing about them being hot.
u telling me u'd hold the same amount of respect and value to mexican andy as you would chico? you'd go to a club or movies and you'd pick mexican andy over chico? No, you wouldn't. You're brain is subconsciously telling u to favour chico even if u think u value them the same. You can like mexican andy as 'that guy' type of friend but he will never be someone u want to invite out and hang around with over chico. Human beings care about impressions a lot. The autists on this site also do not understand what true ugly means anyway. Anyone who is not a high tier normie for them is hideous.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I see, OP made this thread as some sort of self-therapy
giphy.gif

No I made this because I want people to realize it is their shit tier social skills that leave them friendless and not their face so they don't have an excuse to ldar
u telling me u'd hold the same amount of respect and value to mexican andy as you would chico? you'd go to a club or movies and you'd pick mexican andy over chico? No, you wouldn't. You're brain is subconsciously telling u to favour chico even if u think u value them the same. You can like mexican andy as a 'friend' but he will never be someone u want to invite out and hang around with over chico
View attachment 139059
View attachment 139062
This guys is legit deformed which I covered in the OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3045
Legit

I cringe hard at people who overemphasize looks 24/7

neurotransmitters = everything

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, WannaBeA6 and Avoidant
giphy.gif

No I made this because I want people to realize it is their shit tier social skills that leave them friendless and not their face so they don't have an excuse to ldar

This guys is legit deformed which I covered in the OP
literally just be yourself garbage lmao

• Ugh..
u telling me u'd hold the same amount of respect and value to mexican andy as you would chico? you'd go to a club or movies and you'd pick mexican andy over chico? No, you wouldn't. You're brain is subconsciously telling u to favour chico even if u think u value them the same. You can like mexican andy as a 'that friend' but he will never be someone u want to invite out and hang around with over chico
View attachment 139059
View attachment 139062
Dude, brain is subconsciously filtering for dating options. The first person looks ill and homeless. If he did not and I found out we shared interests why would that be a problem for friendship? Second guy looks like a faggot and the main consideration would be dating. It seems to me you see friendship as a way to statusmax and you are mistaking how men view other men as opposed to how women view men.

Dude, brain is subconsciously filtering for dating options. The first person looks ill and homeless. If he did not and I found out we shared interests why would that be a problem for friendship? Second guy looks like a faggot and the main consideration would be dating. It seems to me you see friendship as a way to statusmax and you are mistaking how men view other men as opposed to how women view men.
No, it's not a matter of statumaxxing, I'm merely saying as human beings we naturally care about impressions a lot. Why do you think people don't want to hang around 'that loser?'. Because he's a narcy cunt who treats people like shit? Or because he's a respectful but ugly receding twink?

Last edited:
  • +1
ah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Why? I am worried about how intense my feelings can get, probably developing something else :feelswhy:.

PD: I used to look kinda decent and never ever cared about my friends' physical appearance.

They key to having great friendship is creating a bond with the time/experiences spent/lived together. The older u get the harder its gonna be

Why? I am worried about how intense my feelings can get, probably developing something else :feelswhy:.

PD: I used to look kinda decent and never ever cared about my friends' physical appearance.

They key to having great friendship is creating a bond with the time/experiences spent/lived together. The older u get the harder its gonna be
Loneliness can do crazy damage to the brain: https://medicalxpress.com/news/2018-10-massive-loneliness-dementia.html

Personally I just cope with alcohol, apathy, and the internet. I've even progressed past the point of really wanting friends, a lot of them are fake and being around new people gives me more anxiety that outweighs any benefits I would get from it.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Yes, so this isn't true friendship, it's a transaction
People just want "friends" to seem NT and get more social circle to get to know more girls, after someone finds you can't enhance their chances of getting pussy, they dump you
Yes, exactly this has happened to me before. Still i have some good friends, we help each other develop. We give eachother social situations, parties etc. and help meet new people.
We also talk about dating and sexual stuff and philosophy.
It's a transaction basically but can't do anything about it.
I think camaredarie is deeper than friendship but different and not comparable, as in being brothers in arms ready to die for a higher cause.

Friendship is more personal and egoistic.
Without it, i'd be a mental wreck, it's necessary for a good life.

One of the best benefits of friendship is being able to vent your emotions and get support.

Support and validation are important, for men also.

• +1
people gravitate towards similar looking individuals in terms of attractiveness. uggos getting along with hot people is rare.

Most sub5s who have friends are friends with people from childhood. It is obvious that people are attracted to attractive people and are repulsed by sub5s sexually or not, if you are introverted psl 7 with social anxiety you WILL make friends. Stop coping jfl
People who attribute everything to looks don't go outside.
Bluepilled shit
Yes, exactly this has happened to me before. Still i have some good friends, we help each other develop. We give eachother social situations, parties etc. and help meet new people.
We also talk about dating and sexual stuff and philosophy.
It's a transaction basically but can't do anything about it.
I think camaredarie is deeper than friendship but different and not comparable, as in being brothers in arms ready to die for a higher cause.

Friendship is more personal and egoistic.
Without it, i'd be a mental wreck, it's necessary for a good life.

One of the best benefits of friendship is being able to vent your emotions and get support.

Support and validation are important, for men also.
I can tell you are at least 5.5 PSL normie, trying to teach subhumans 101 how to socialmaxx

Last edited: