I can't sexualize a date

unless you are giga chad, anything other than that is normie and based on inhib if you wanna fuck, inhib is everything

I'm becoming autistic too on first dates with a girls I barely know. Normally I'm pretty good socializing with most people. It happens because u too scared to fail. Trying to impress her, talk alot, thinking alot and hoping she likes u and get a second date. And if u gonna get dumped after the first date, then yes u gonna be lonely again. She will forget you and move on

Also, failed many times to kiss on first date because I was too scared to ask in the end. It was so awkward

If there's actually a vibe then when you're in conversation just touch her hands , like during a joke. Or if you're side by side just touch her knee for just a quick second when you're telling a story like "and then would you believe, the guy smacked into a guardrail crazy right haha" and just touch her hand.

If a girl is touching my arms, hands or leg it's the universal signal that they're kinda into you and are attracted to you.

I'm not saying to overdo it or be a gropy creep. Just a few touches. If a girl is into you she'll find a reason to touch you, and vice versa. If she doesn't seem into the light , periodic touching you're either doing it too much or she's not into you.

If I'm attracted to a woman , that I kinda know, or on a date, I'm definitely going to touch the back of her hands at least once or give her arm a light brush. During a convo or when greeting her. People who like each other want to touch each other.

If you're sitting there like a knob and aren't animated or you're not showing any affection it looks like you aren't physically into her. I'll even see a female friend I think is cute and pull lint off her sleeve. Even if theres no lint. It's obvious what I'm doing but they think its cute.

If they don't want you touching them you will already hopefully read the vibe.

If there's actually a vibe then when you're in conversation just touch her hands , like during a joke. Or if you're side by side just touch her knee for just a quick second when you're telling a story like "and then would you believe, the guy smacked into a guardrail crazy right haha" and just touch her hand.

If a girl is touching my arms, hands or leg it's the universal signal that they're kinda into you and are attracted to you.

I'm not saying to overdo it or be a gropy creep. Just a few touches. If a girl is into you she'll find a reason to touch you, and vice versa. If she doesn't seem into the light , periodic touching you're either doing it too much or she's not into you.

If I'm attracted to a woman , that I kinda know, or on a date, I'm definitely going to touch the back of her hands at least once or give her arm a light brush. During a convo or when greeting her. People who like each other want to touch each other.

If you're sitting there like a knob and aren't animated or you're not showing any affection it looks like you aren't physically into her. I'll even see a female friend I think is cute and pull lint off her sleeve. Even if theres no lint. It's obvious what I'm doing but they think its cute.

If they don't want you touching them you will already hopefully read the vibe.
Yeah tbh I was out last night with two friends that are hot af but that I can't bang cuz they're best friends with one of my exes.
I spent all night touching them, I guess it depends on how hot the girl is and how confident you feel around them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16552
Yeah tbh I was out last night with two friends that are hot af but that I can't bang cuz they're best friends with one of my exes.
I spent all night touching them, I guess it depends on how hot the girl is and how confident you feel around them.
If they have already decided they're not going to bang you then it probably won't work .

I found that usually in the "getting to know you " phase you have to let them know you're into them, or even a hookup date. If there's no flirt the chick ain't gonna fuck with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8016
If they have already decided they're not going to bang you then it probably won't work .

I found that usually in the "getting to know you " phase you have to let them know you're into them, or even a hookup date. If there's no flirt the chick ain't gonna fuck with you.
Girl from tinder asked me to see me again two days again. We've set a date for this weekend, I'll practice on her even if she's not really my type

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16552
Girl from tinder asked me to see me again two days again. We've set a date for this weekend, I'll practice on her even if she's not really my type
100%, it's about experience. It's a numbers game. The more you date, the more comfortable you'll be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8016
Your convos are too filtered, lead her to a private setting, talk normally, watch tv and chill and steadily escalate by dirty talking and teasing a lil and if she reacts positively and even flirt back, then you go in with kino and get sexual from there.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover