i can’t shave cos of leanmax

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

body recomp rn.
bro
whenever i try shave over zygos i fucking cut myself. has happened 2 out of 3 times this week, and the one time i didn’t cut i didn’t shave that part cos there was a scab
need to buy foil shaver

• +1
Reactions: timid
When you cut yourself, blood leaves your face and then you have less blood in your veins/body and then you will weigh slightly less. You sure about this, buddy boyo? :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, lestoa and appealmaxed
When you cut yourself, blood leaves your face and then you have less blood in your veins/body and then you will weigh slightly less. You sure about this, buddy boyo? :Comfy:
yes bro.
also did u know eating whole foods requires the body to use more energy (cals) to progress in the body than processed shit. basically you burn more vals eating whole foods. i ain’t eating that pizza tomorrow lol

• +1
Reactions: timid and Gengar
yes bro.
also did u know eating whole foods requires the body to use more energy (cals) to progress in the body than processed shit. basically you burn more vals eating whole foods. i ain’t eating that pizza tomorrow lol
What are whole foods exactly then? Does sushi fall under this? Fuck, I want sushi. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
What are whole foods exactly then? Does sushi fall under this? Fuck, I want sushi. :Comfy:
anything that has been minimally processed. like chicken breast hasn’t been processed, it’s just chicken breast. egg whites not process, they just separated from yolk.
anything like bread, that isn’t from the bakery which has a shit one of preservatives etc is processed, or cereal for example

• +1
Reactions: timid and Gengar
fucking emo

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and appealmaxed