I can’t sit still

GrayEyedBarrett

GrayEyedBarrett

Banned
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Posts
2,011
Reputation
2,408
Do I have really bad anxiety or some shit? I feel like I always have to be doing something or it’s weird whether it be in my phone fidgeting whatever the fuck I have to be doing something. Tf is wrong with me? I think I might have anxiety from ptsd ngl.
 
maybe u have Adhd go and get checked
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
Most people have ADHD symptoms nowadays from social media. People constantly scroll the instagram, facebook & internet without focusing on anything, so they have trouble focusing when doing anything else either.
 
  • +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett

Similar threads

ToroLa7ino
Replies
7
Views
49
ToroLa7ino
ToroLa7ino
catnip
Replies
4
Views
38
AscendHQ
AscendHQ
PostNutClariti
Replies
2
Views
22
PostNutClariti
PostNutClariti
the zodiac
Replies
1
Views
28
the zodiac
the zodiac
why.me
Replies
8
Views
39
why.me
why.me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top