I can't sleep anymore

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Posts
13,569
Reputation
15,972
It could be because I took 4 scoops of pwo 9 hrs ago, or maybe it's the sense of impending doom constantly hanging over me. Sometimes I just wanna crawl into a ball and disappear, but as men we can't do that. Life goes on all the same. I only find solace in the beautiful powers that guide me through this neverending struggle, that is life. An old song of victory and glory, of passion and love. It opens my senses and sparks the flame that's waiting to be reignited.
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_

Similar threads

PostNutClariti
Replies
2
Views
25
PostNutClariti
PostNutClariti
cb006
Replies
21
Views
119
Hemophylia
Hemophylia
tension
Replies
5
Views
49
tension
tension
-joe
Replies
12
Views
118
Fragments
F
5OuttaTen
LifeFuel Can’t sleep
Replies
6
Views
42
Hemophylia
Hemophylia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top