I can't sleep more than 3-4 hours straight, why?

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker
my sleep apnea level is mild, I have taken every fucking med to sleep, my psychatrist literally gave up and told me that I'm "supposed to sleep this much", I went to another, gave me triazolam and chlorpromazine, nothing, doubled the doses, nothing
do I have to check something else other than my breath during the night? Some blood exams IDK AT THIS POINT
I thought it was that because I wake up in the middle of the night, it doesn't matter how tired am I
It's possible for a human to fuck up his sleep so much that it's impossible to recover from that point?
Am I doomed?
Sleep deprivation is worse than being an incel, I'm legit thinking of roping because of this alone

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
are you doing any physically/mentally exhausting tasks? they might help you sleep more

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
because balls

i literally slept for 11 hours today

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, datboijj and Deleted member 14139
my sleep apnea level is mild, I have taken every fucking med to sleep, my psychatrist literally gave up and told me that I'm "supposed to sleep this much", I went to another, gave me triazolam and chlorpromazine, nothing, doubled the doses, nothing
do I have to check something else other than my breath during the night? Some blood exams IDK AT THIS POINT
I thought it was that because I wake up in the middle of the night, it doesn't matter how tired am I
It's possible for a human to fuck up his sleep so much that it's impossible to recover from that point?
Am I doomed?
Sleep deprivation is worse than being an incel, I'm legit thinking of roping because of this alone
Bad Thyroid function. No I'm not memeing, 1/3 of Insomniacs have Thyroid problems.
Be sure to get some sugar + protein before you go to bed so you have adaqeute Glycogen stores to make it through the night.
@kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: quakociaptockh, samm735, datboijj and 2 others
I unironically slept 20 hrs today and 20 hrs yesterday

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Also I personally use Mirtazapine for sleep.
Eat some Oxtail soup with some salt. Calms me down a lot and helps me sleep.
Recipe
Buy some oxtail
Get a big pot
Fill with water
Bay leafs, 1 whole onion, whole peppercorns, dill, 1 carrot (don't eat it, throw it out afterwards)
Cook 1 hour on fairly high heat (many bubbles), then 7 hours on low heat during the night (a bubble every couple of seconds)

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin and Deleted member 6403
Bad Thyroid function. No I'm not memeing, 1/3 of Insomniacs have Thyroid problems.
Be sure to get some sugar + protein before you go to bed so you have adaqeute Glycogen stores to make it through the night.
@kjsbdfiusdf
Yeah, and OP, if you're considering melatonin, don't, instead try benadryl + salt + sugar milk or fruit juice at night and a thyroid assisting diet

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and khvirgin
Yeah, and OP, if you're considering melatonin, don't, try benadryl and a thyroid assisting diet
Melatonin is Peaty. Powerful Aromatase Inhibitor. I know its related to Serotonin, though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I UNIRONICALLY HATE YOU
Yeah, and OP, if you're considering melatonin, don't, instead try benadryl + salt + sugar milk or fruit juice at night and a thyroid assisting diet
I've already tried melatonin, doesn't work for me
what do you mean by salt? like adding more salt to my diet?

are you doing any physically/mentally exhausting tasks? they might help you sleep more
studying counts as mentally exhausting? :feelskek:
I can't do any physically exhausting task because I'm like a walking zombie, tired all day

@kjsbdfiusdf
I'll get it tested

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I UNIRONICALLY HATE YOU

I can't do any physically exhausting task because I'm like a walking zombie, tired all day

I'll get it tested
Yeah more salt, preferably with that soup
Test T4, T3, TSH
Do sleep study find out if asleep spean wakes you up at night

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and khvirgin
Yeah more salt, preferably with that soup
Test T4, T3, TSH
Do sleep study find out if asleep spean wakes you up at night
If i sleep 20 hrs a day what is my problem. Will I die soon?

I UNIRONICALLY HATE YOU

I'll get it tested
you might want to try synthetic T3

go use the bathroom before sleeping, dont use cellphones 30 min to an hour before going to bed

• +1
go use the bathroom before sleeping, dont use cellphones 30 min to an hour before going to bed
I piss before going to the bed
nah cellphones, blue light, screens, pc is all cope for me
I've spent a week with no pc and smartphone at all living with a friend of mine and I had the same shit sleep

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Does ambien/zolpidem not knock you out? I slept so nice today, feel so refreshed

not really. here are some exhausting tasks fit for you that might help:

- hangout with someone for lots of hours, this can drain your mood and make you sleepy when you go back home
- go for a long walk, lots of hours, around your city/malls/etc
- try a slow, or lots of pauses jogging, and run for 5 km
- find a place in your city with pullup bars, dips station and work out with however reps u can, the goal is to get tired for sleep
- sit back, think about some personal tasks you left unfinished and do some of them
- last resort would be to drink some beers to get you really sleepy

can't see, screenshot? but considering it's from amazon, i doubt it.

try to get a prescription or a good online source, I think https://www.americanresearchlab.net/product/t3-liothyronine-100-mcg-per-ml-x-30ml/ might be legit.
it's in pills, the design looks like some gym shit lol

Screenshot 2021 10 19 at 21 55 25 SAN T3 Capsules 90 Count Bottles Amazon it Salute e cura de

I just found my blood test from february (still the same problems)
and my FT3 is 1.99 pmol/ml the normal ranges that the lab gave me are 2,0 - 4,0 :feelswat:

FT4 1,05 ng/dl in the ranges
TSH 2,77 mIU/ml in the ranges

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Does ambien/zolpidem not knock you out? I slept so nice today, feel so refreshed
Umm I don't know If I tried this, I will mention it to my psych. Ambien is the american commercial name?
problem isn't getting knocked out though, I had some heavy shit in the past that put me to sleep fast but I still wake up in the middle of the night

it's in pills, the design looks like some gym shit lol

View attachment 1372231

I just found my blood test from february (still the same problems)
and my FT3 is 1.99 pmol/ml the normal ranges that the lab gave me are 2,0 - 4,0 :feelswat:

FT4 1,05 ng/dl in the ranges
TSH 2,77 mIU/ml in the ranges
nah, that's cope

and hypothyroidism is best checked via pulse and temp.

ur TSH is high

I ironically unironically slept 24 hours today whilst I was awake and its already only 10pm.

get on my level you subhuman freak of nature fucking kill yourslef

• JFL
nah, that's cope

and hypothyroidism is best checked via pulse and temp.

ur TSH is high
View attachment 1372243
that's some first world shit, dunno if I could be able to get it here :feelskek:
I mean they can check my temp and pulse but I'm not sure how they would link that to my thyroid
that looks some screenshot from a software or something
I only know blood tests, ultrasound and scintigraphy

Umm I don't know If I tried this, I will mention it to my psych. Ambien is the american commercial name?
problem isn't getting knocked out though, I had some heavy shit in the past that put me to sleep fast but I still wake up in the middle of the night
Where are you from? It's not a long term solution anyways, you can't be on sleeping meds for your whole life. Super unhealthy

Where are you from? It's not a long term solution anyways, you can't be on sleeping meds for your whole life. Super unhealthy
italy
sleeping 4 hours is worse than being on meds

Are you cutting calories or overtraining at gym? I always get this on cut especially. Waking up 3-4 times during night.

Also if u are very much lower bf than your genetics want. Could be 8%-12%, your body won't be happy with u.

Also if u are very much lower bf than your genetics want. Could be 8%-12%, your body won't be happy with u.
im 15% and not going to the gym, I doubt I would be able to build muscle with this shit sleep

im 15% and not going to the gym, I doubt I would be able to build muscle with this shit sleep
but are u cutting? are u undereating calories? that is the only explanation unless u have apnea or smt. or have a light of stress in ur life.

How old are you and do you know if someone in your family had sleep problems? Theres this shit called fatal insomnia, extremely rare genetically inherited disease which starts with inability to sleep for longer periods of time and gets worse as you get older until a person is no longer able to sleep at all, basically brain is unable to enter sleep mode no matter how tired person is and what medicine it takes. Affected individual eventually dies since brain and organs cannot regenerate, which they do during sleep.

How old are you and do you know if someone in your family had sleep problems? Theres this shit called fatal insomnia, extremely rare genetically inherited disease which starts with inability to sleep for longer periods of time and gets worse as you get older until a person is no longer able to sleep at all, basically brain is unable to enter sleep mode no matter how tired person is and what medicine it takes. Affected individual eventually dies since brain and organs cannot regenerate, which they do during sleep.
i'm 28 and no, nobody had sleep problems
that's a brutal thing, holy shit

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch