I can't sleep on my back no matter how hard i try

NeedToSucceed

NeedToSucceed

Years without the love of a woman: 5
every time I try to sleep on my back i cant fall asleep. last night i tried to sleep on my back but i couldnt fall asleep for 1 hour straight. Im only able to sleep on my sides and on my stomach with my head on one side. I tried many sleeping positions on my back and none of them work. Can anyone else relate?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, zoomertrader and wollet2

• Ugh..
Reactions: zoomertrader and efidescontinuado
why dont you try to get some bitches

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader
every time I try to sleep on my back i cant fall asleep. last night i tried to sleep on my back but i couldnt fall asleep for 1 hour straight. Im only able to sleep on my sides and on my stomach with my head on one side. I tried many sleeping positions on my back and none of them work. Can anyone else relate?
I'm on the same, bro. Been trying to sleep on my back for almost two weeks straight for fixing my anterior pelvic tilt but I was only able to lay on this position for some time until finally laying on my side again. Most likely we both have too narrow airways. What are you aiming with changing your sleep position?

• +1
Reactions: sun21
733AB7AB 1C0F 4E12 A0DC CE36671824AA

• Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado
I'm on the same, bro. Been trying to sleep on my back for almost two weeks straight for fixing my anterior pelvic tilt but I was only able to lay on this position for some time until finally laying on my side again. Most likely we both have too narrow airways. What are you aiming with changing your sleep position?
im trying to sleep on my back to fix my asymmetry. also my airway is fine but when I sleep on my back i cant fall asleep, I dont get tired and I just close my eyes and nothing happens

Asymmetry is cope. Sleep on your side unless you want sleep apnea.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
How you sleep doesn't matter lol.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and zoomertrader
Chads sleep on their back
I sleep on the right side and I easily have Top 5 Facial Structures on this entire forum lol.

And yes, it's symmetrical lmao.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK and zoomertrader
just keep tryin i was the same as you and now i can only sleep on my back

I don't think you're supposed to sleep on your back for long periods of time

Ideally, sleep on your right side without a pillow and alternate to your left when it gets uncomfortable

I've attempted strict back sleeping for years and it just doesn't work

You shouldn't be sleeping on your back, to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Korea, TUSSELEIF and Solidcoin
Get yourself very tired