I can't stand muslims

Also read about the times israel offered the arabs almost third of the country (67) and they refused. expand my ass.
Well yeah they aren't angels either but to say Israel isn't expanding is kinda bs, they should have accepted the plan but they were overambitious, but from their perspective 1/3 of the region maybe seemed too small.

I mean it's pretty obvious they've been expanding past their borders for several decades
Israel is tiny, they try to build more and more this is no secret (why not?) but playing as the victims? other countries in history wouldn't give back a damn + not offering something like the 67 plan. the point is that israel was willing to compromise (key word) but the arabs wanted them (literally) in the sea. so they keep going. this ''Palestinian territories'' are not always legal. israel backed down from gush katif (exemple) when they needed to, what country would've done this?

Israel is the epitome of compromisations. even kind of a bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6273
but to say Israel isn't expanding is kinda bs
Talking mainly about the big picture. israel preferring peace over territory. israel did many compromises in history that fucked them pretty good later on.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949, Baldingman1998 and Enfant terrible
Israel is tiny, they try to build more and more this is no secret (why not?) but playing as the victims? other countries in history wouldn't give back a damn + not offering something like the 67 plan. the point is that israel was willing to compromise (key word) but the arabs wanted them (literally) in the sea. so they keep going. this ''Palestinian territories'' are not always legal. israel backed down from gush katif (exemple) when they needed to, what country would've done this?

Israel is the epitome of compromisations. even kind of a bitch.
It's not the 18/19 or even 20th century, you can't just raid and take over land cause you think yo need more space, otherwise countries like America, Britain, China and Russia would own literally every inch of space on earth.

I don't support palestinians and other arab countries trying to totally anhiliate Jews, but it's clear that Israel is setting up settlements in what is technically Palestinian land by UN charter which is illegal.

The best option is a viable two state solution where legal borders are drawn and defined, most people even in the UN can't even define where Israel's borders are ffs. The arabs and Jews are obviously not getting along or going to get along any time soon, so the best option is to set up two states, It happened in India and Pakistan, Sudan and South Sudan and yugoslvia (split into several countries), so why not do it here?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Michael Myers, Effortless and 3 others
It's not the 18/19 or even 20th century, you can't just raid and take over land cause you think yo need more space, otherwise countries like America, Britain, China and Russia would own literally every inch of space on earth.

I don't support palestinians and other arab countries trying to totally anhiliate Jews, but it's clear that Israel is setting up settlements in what is technically Palestinian land by UN charter which is illegal.

The best option is a viable two state solution where legal borders are drawn and defined, most people even in the UN can't even define where Israel's borders are ffs. The arabs and Jews are obviously not getting along or going to get along any time soon, so the best option is to set up two states, It happened in India and Pakistan, Sudan and South Sudan and yugoslvia (split into several countries), so why not do it here?
I fully agree
However i should add the fact the west bank and gaza used to be Jordanian and egyptian from 1949-67.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
I would save us the essay about the borders and the UN as to my cortisol would spike.

so why not do it here?
Because they say (declare) that they want the jews out to the sea (to drawn) what's not clear? Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, even a nice proportion of the arab israeli say that aloud, who knows how many say that in private. arab israeli put up Palestine flags in the streets during the recent conflict jfl.

Jews and arabs just wasn't meant to be, like fire and water. one of the sides would just have to give up one day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
black lives matters

You're literally a zionist jew hahahahah

atleast you look good, otherwise it would've been completely over

But the only reason you look good is because you probably descended from the tribe of benjamin which is a brother of Yusuf a.s. who was the most good looking human to exist may peace of Allah be upon him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10949, Mongrelcel, .*my*. and 1 other person
Zionist faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31, Deleted member 10949, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Albeacho, Deleted member 10949 and 2 others
typical muslim reaction
youre stupid religion will die out its over
Honestly i'm not even offended by this
I just feel sad for you because you don't know the foretold comings

And "typical muslim reaction" and "stupid religion"

Atleast try to fake being on a high moral ground, we all know your babblings are b.s. that's why you resort to insults,

inb4 blah blah blah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Shrek2OnDvD and Enfant terrible
typical muslim reaction
youre stupid religion will die out its over
Islam is a good religion that values family, love, helping people and doing good. The problem is modern clown muslims like @Toodlydood and most arabs. If you pay attention europeans who become muslims rarely cause trouble because they grow up in a better environment while arabs, indians, afghans etc. grow up in a zoo.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers and Shrek2OnDvD
Honestly i'm not even offended by this
I just feel sad for you because you don't know the foretold comings

And "typical muslim reaction" and "stupid religion"

Atleast try to fake being on a high moral ground, we all know your babblings are b.s. that's why you resort to insults,

inb4 blah blah blah
Blah Blah my holy book is true blah blah
:feelskek:

Youre talking about resorting to insults but at the same time denying my right to exist because i said islam has no future

typical muslim hypocrite

Thank allah for cursing you with the face of a truecel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
Blah Blah my holy book is true blah blah

Youre talking about resorting to insults but at the same time denying my right to exist because i said islam has no future

typical muslim hypocrite

Thank allah for cursing you with the face of a truecel
Look man, i'm feeling kind today so i'm not gonna post your side profile

just shut up okay? You already embarrased yourself, that's enough bro. Pack it up, call it a day go home, it's over for you bro. It's over

• +1
  • JFL
Look man, i'm feeling kind today so i'm not gonna post your side profile

just shut up okay? You already embarrased yourself, that's enough bro. Pack it up, call it a day go home, it's over for you bro. It's over
" Honestly i'm not even offended by this "

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
" Honestly i'm not even offended by this "
" i have fucked 17 females "

do you know how cringe that sounded? LOL i avoided that thread for 3 DAYS just because of how cringe the title sounded, and when i finally opened it, i was met with your sorry side profile.

• +1
  • JFL
" i have fucked 17 females "

do you know how cringe that sounded? LOL i avoided that thread for 3 DAYS just because of how cringe the title sounded, and when i finally opened it, i was met with your sorry side profile.
mirin somali iq
thats a copy and past from lookism.net

It's a one side thing? and the jews needed a country that's not a question.
use your head. all the jews vs arabs wars were initiated by the arabs, not the israeli.

Israel (imo, logically) wouldn't wake up one day and try to conquer the whole middle east for no reason.
Israel is basically usa 2.0 in the middle east. And it's very possible it will try to conquer others like it did with palestine and tried with lebanon

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
You came at me first
If islam helps you cope with your face than so be it.
I don't really need to cope with my face, why would you cope with a good thing? Seamaxxer iq
Fancy how you say that behind a screen and a htn avi

Time will tell what happens nothing is too sure right now

I am for Palestine because I hate zionist jews

You are a typical Zionist shill who falls for propoganda
This zionist doesn't even know my race, just because somalia is in arab league doesn't mean we're arabs
never believe an arab when he says that. Arabs always get offended at the stupidest stuff.
WHAT is this dude saying? jfl at him tbqh

• +1
I don't really need to cope with my face, why would you cope with a good thing? Seamaxxer iq
Fancy how you say that behind a screen and a htn avi
you doing literally the same thing
like everybody else here
:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: bandit
  • JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible
I posted my face two days ago, when was the last time you did that? jfl at you
and
you still acting all keyboard warrior muslim with me
You can visit me any time in europe if you want to
we welcome refugees here

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and bandit

its mixed
By how much? I always see germans online supporting jews and that can't be a coincidence, what they teach you in school?
germany rn is probably the least Anti-Semitic country in EU

and
you still acting all keyboard warrior muslim with me
You can visit me any time in europe if you want to
we welcome refugees here
I'm already in europe, your iq is subpar
and yes you welcome refugees here
because you have no choice.
Have fun getting fucked over by op's country men

• +1
By how much? I always see germans online supporting jews and that can't be a coincidence, what they teach you in school?
I guess you call it german guilt. White americans suffer from the same. White guilt whenever a nigger is mentioned.

So in history class we learn mostly about german history from the early 19 century to early post cold war germany.
Its mainly about the german unification movements. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Question
But we needed also to learn about the relations between the islamic east and the christian west in the middle ages.
Like how the islamic scholars preserved greek literature and how they had these translator schools in spain.
Also how mohammed governed arabia and about the four 4 righteous caliphs, the umayyads and abbasids.
We also talked about the foundations of islam, five pillars of islam. Bascially what islam is mainly about.
Than we talked abou the meaning of jihad how it's understood as a struggle for god.
I suppose they had some agenda in mind by doing this. To portray islam in the best possible light.
So we learn more about islam than about jews.
And not that much about the holocaust in general tbh.
More about how the nazi propaganda worked etc.

• +1
Reactions: bandit
Can't wait for the next caliphate :feelscry:. I'd be beheading jews left and right

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and .*my*.
So in history class we learn mostly about german history from the early 19 century to early post cold war germany.
Its mainly about the german unification movements. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Question
But we needed also to learn about the relations between the islamic east and the christian west in the middle ages.
Like how the islamic scholars preserved greek literature and how they had these translator schools in spain.
Also how mohammed governed arabia and about the four 4 righteous caliphs, the umayyads and abbasids.
We also talked about the foundations of islam, five pillars of islam. Bascially what islam is mainly about.
Than we talked abou the meaning of jihad how it's understood as a struggle for god.
I suppose they had some agenda in mind by doing this. To portray islam in the best possible light.
So we learn more about islam than about jews.
And not that much about the holocaust in general tbh.
More about how the nazi propaganda worked etc.
Thanks for taking the time to write it, interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible