I can't stand this fucking society.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
My life as an average-looking guy with below-average life/wealth circumstances in the West has been fucking dreadful.

From being treated like shit by women in my youth, to being ignored by women in my young adulthood. 0 Romance, 0 Sex.
Having to work extremely hard in studies to prove myself, with little to no reward. 0 Payment, 0 Validation/Respect.

Being an incel is fine to me. Being a poor wage/study slave that's being treated like filth is fine to me.
Nobody ever said life would be fucking easy. Nothing that's worth obtaining/accomplishing is ever going to come easy in life. I accept it.

But the fucking fact this retarded society and the average western female whore will claim that my life is 'easy' because I am a 'man' pisses me off. Social media, mainstream media, the news, they all portray this same retarded view on society and how the average male performs in it.

I have had conversations/dates with attractive women from (upper)-middle class families and they will proudly pronounce they are 'feminists'.
Meanwhile facts are:
They have had 0 issues being sexually active, 0 issues getting relationships,
0 issues financially and being supported in pursuing financially irresponsible 'studies/hobbies' like arts
Had many social+life experiences only due to being young and female. Like being invited to yacht parties in New York. Buffets in Dubai. List goes on and on.

Like how the fuck is the average male even going to relate with a privileged lifestyle like this? JFL.
And you claim to be opressed? You claim men have it easy?

You, woman, are fucking retarded. But society is even more retarded. Politicians are even more retarded.

The zeitgeist is retarded. Normality has become distortion.

As a modern man, the only path to walk seems to be the lone-wolf sigma-lifestyle. There's no being real, being based openly, in this retarded society.

Be your own biggest fan, and realize that any type of value you want to extract from this world, from this society; Sex, Money, Relationships, Social-life, Experiences. It will all require you to be an actor in this retarded world. Pretending like you are part of this society and mostly agree with it.

Fuck this retarded shit.

• +1
Reactions: thegoat, Deleted member 20452, Deleted member 19551 and 11 others
You have to have it bad so chad can have it easy, it wont work otherwise

You have to have it bad so chad can have it easy, it wont work otherwise
A society that only cares about chad and not average men like myself is a society I don't care about.

In fact, I would aid in its destruction if the right opportunity occurs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Lmao, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
A society that only cares about chad and not average men like myself is a society I don't care about.

at least you aren't subhuman like me

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
the best part is these people changed aboslutely nothing the same people are still at the top looking down at us and controlling ourlives all the richest families like 50 years ago are still the richest families today, the problem with identity politics is that it is ultimately self serving people only give to themselves and no one else... no one has the foresight or empathy to give to anyone outside their own tighnit groups

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Lmao, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Sorry, syobevoli

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Chad is one bad Twitter away for irrelevant status

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Enter the Jewish matrix

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Lmao, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
True. This post and replys are complete tbh

Over

• So Sad