Jiozz
𝕻𝖘𝖞𝖖𝖚𝖔-𝖈𝖊𝖑
- Joined
- Jun 14, 2026
- Posts
- 409
- Reputation
- 375
I hate everything in me, my relationship with my family so bad, I don't have real friends they all annoying asf, I'm always skipping school, I don't have anything, I live in the hell.
I'd never talk to girls and I don't want to, I'm always alon, the only things I'm doing is domescrolling and read threads, and sometimes i get rejected in my posts, I hate my parents like why did they bring me into this world, they both are shorts subhumans
I don't understand why they married.
And they still take my phone when im already sleeping, and forcing me to go to school, w parents, they are poor to, I don't have money to buy simple things to ascend like tret, azelaic,minoxidil,hydrocortisone, hydroquinone...
They find out about bs, and they hide the hammer on me, i find it quickly bcoz I'm faggot, they ruined it and still stoped me to ascend. Holy life, holy parents, holy me
IDC ANYMORE
I'd never talk to girls and I don't want to, I'm always alon, the only things I'm doing is domescrolling and read threads, and sometimes i get rejected in my posts, I hate my parents like why did they bring me into this world, they both are shorts subhumans
I don't understand why they married.
And they still take my phone when im already sleeping, and forcing me to go to school, w parents, they are poor to, I don't have money to buy simple things to ascend like tret, azelaic,minoxidil,hydrocortisone, hydroquinone...
They find out about bs, and they hide the hammer on me, i find it quickly bcoz I'm faggot, they ruined it and still stoped me to ascend. Holy life, holy parents, holy me
IDC ANYMORE
