I can't stop caging at this fucking image

More cope
thats the basic "fight success" cope most users get that frequently when they see handsome prettyboys being lusted after by women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Kingcel32, dirtydorito and 1 other person

Attachments

• AverageAsianPslUser.jpg
    AverageAsianPslUser.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 0
thats the basic "fight success" cope most users get that frequently when they see handsome prettyboys being lusted after by women
Prettyboys are always on top imo regardless of race. A lot of ogre roidpilled copers on this forum. U look pretty and handsome @Anstrum95 . Good job 🤩

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 16474
@TheAbyssinian it's over for u

@TheAbyssinian it's over for u
My dad killed your dad in vietnam you stupid coin slot eye having ass chink I mog your entire family line to the ming dynasty and back

My dad killed your dad in vietnam you stupid coin slot eye having ass chink I mog your entire family line to the ming dynasty and back
Coping by making up fanfiction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474

so much pent up jealousy and rage itt

he managed to cheat his genetics and win most handsome man of the year and is probably fucking some jb right now

and most important of all, he isn’t stuck in this hell hole of a website. he instead lives rent free in some users head here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 21052
WTF he looks like my cousin's friend who plays minecraft and browses reddit all day :soy::soy::soy:
Imagine how good it would feel to beat the shit out of this dude infront of all his jb fans

Prettyboys are always on top imo regardless of race. A lot of ogre roidpilled copers on this forum. U look pretty and handsome @Anstrum95 . Good job 🤩
kim isnt even close to a prettyboy, just take a look at his face for gods sake! Taehyung would be a more fair comparison to henry cavill

How is it a cope if I could beat you to a pulp with zero resistance, you estrogenic, pathetic, gracile cuckazoid bitch?
More ooga booga barbarian schizo talk coming from an ugly ogre

More ooga booga barbarian schizo talk coming from an ugly ogre
Keep dodging my comment when the reality is I could fuck your asshole bloody if I wanted and there's nothing you could do about it.

@Cheesyrumble keeps trying to find a way to
Cope his way out of this. Disgusting gook subhuman.

'East Asians mog' LOL
I doubt he believes in it himself. He just noticed how much attention racebait gets.

I doubt he believes in it himself. He just noticed how much attention racebait gets.
When did I say anyone mogs anything? Jfl at mayocels raging at the voting results

this nigga slaying and the rest of y’all are here. can’t run from facts

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Stfu rice worshipping cuck. U couldn't even slay an Asian stacy that lives in ur country that had crush on u that I went to lengths to convince to meet up with u, u self sabotaging retard.

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Deleted member 16474 and Cheesyrumble
Stfu rice worshipping cuck. U couldn't even slay an Asian stacy that lives in ur country that had crush on u that I went to lengths to convince to meet up with u, u self sabotaging retard.
@Anstrum95 mogs u to oblivion. If Nana saw him irl it's over for u gymcel ogre

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 16474
hes a 32yo homeless trucker that hasn't touched a crumb of white jb pussy. show him some grace
I live rent free in whoever's deformed and microcephalic skull that posted this comment u fucking nobody.

this nigga slaying and the rest of y’all are here. can’t run from facts
Irrelevant to the fact he's physically subhuman. Keep coping chink.

• Love it
@mightyravendark
its over

• +1
dude I highly doubt "she" had a "crush" on me

I can't remember her even talking to me in the forum, no hints or anything, just a couple of shitposts in some thread maybe

you gave me her discord but I either copied it wrong, u gave a typo one or she never accepted me and then lookism went down the day after, so I couldnt go back to pms to copy it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: brutal:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

all i'm saying is she could have contacted me someway or form, but she didnt :feelskek: so keep trying to make me feel regretful, thats the worst feeling ever so I cope and I say it is a made up larp :oops:

clown world

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
dude I highly doubt "she" had a "crush" on me

I can't remember her even talking to me in the forum, no hints or anything, just a couple of shitposts in some thread maybe

you gave me her discord but I either copied it wrong, u gave a typo one or she never accepted me and then lookism went down the day after, so I couldnt go back to pms to copy it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: brutal:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

all i'm saying is she could have contacted me someway or form, but she didnt :feelskek: so keep trying to make me feel regretful, thats the worst feeling ever so I cope and I say it is a made up larp :oops:
You fucking moron. I legit talked to her at length and the only retard on the forums she ever mentioned being attractive or having a crush on was you. She was extremely shy and scared of initiating because she's a fucking woman. You screwed that shit up hard u dumb fuck. She sent me pictures of herself ffs. U could have ascended retard.

• So Sad
You fucking moron. I legit talked to her at length and the only retard on the forums she ever mentioned being attractive or having a crush on was you. She was extremely shy and scared of initiating because she's a fucking woman. You screwed that shit up hard u dumb fuck. She sent me pictures of herself ffs. U could have ascended retard.
:feelsgiga:what did she look like ?

:unsure:although I still don't get the logic behind, why be so shy and not ever talk to me directly, she have been young

anyways just kill me, I thought I was being trolled and didint take it seriously mainly because the site was known to have tons of larpers:oops:, I didint copy paste it correctly, I got trolled, u made typo and gave a wrong one or she didint accept me :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: and day after when I wanted to go to pms to double check and add the right one again the site was nuked :feelscry:

Mirin browridge and straight nose
Images 16

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and looksmaxxed
gook npcs voluntarily voted that as the best they could offer :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

can't make up this level of low iq and sentience :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
Fighting success is legit for making women wet but it is still far, far, FAR behind face and general sexual selection/ornament/aesthetics ofc

Yeah mightyravdark is a big angry gorilla in terms of body but he still mogs the whole forum to thr grave in face alone, dont let the mullet fool you (tbh it looks good on him)

• +1
Fighting success is legit for making women wet but it is still far, far, FAR behind face and general sexual selection/ornament/aesthetics ofc

Yeah mightyravdark is a big angry gorilla in terms of body but he still mogs the whole forum to thr grave in face alone, dont let the mullet fool you (tbh it looks good on him)
It's not a mullet it's the exact opposite of a mullet ffs

• Woah
is ur shadow actually a representation of u profile because i dont think mine is bad but sometimes my shadow is utter subhuman

id like to see mahers shadow

is ur shadow actually a representation of u profile because i dont think mine is bad but sometimes my shadow is utter subhuman

id like to see mahers shadow
Of course not, it's a 2D representation of one plane of your form that is stretched out and warped from being projected onto a non orthogonal surface. The whole point of the thread is just a joke about how subhuman his shadow makes him seem ffs.

• JFL
Reactions: infini
Of course not, it's a 2D representation of one plane of your form that is stretched out and warped from being projected onto a non orthogonal surface. The whole point of the thread is just a joke about how subhuman his shadow makes him seem ffs.
but the profile is subhuman on this guy

so i imagine mahers profile is even less subhuman

minimal subhuman shadow is ideal