I can't stop eating chocolate

Weishaupt

Weishaupt

Mewcel
There's a bowl of candy laying over from halloween and I can't stop eating them. Why is chocolate so addicting :feelsrope:

its ogre

lol think iv seen ur bod on tc, you look like your over 20 percent bf bro, better start cutting asap

lol dude you should be this fat at 17, just wait till your like 30 rofl, def gunna be obese.
@Weishaupt

I was eating peas, spinach and green vegetables along with lean meats for MONTHS.

LAST WEEK I ONLY ATE SWEETS THOUGH 100% DED SRS. Surprisingly I didn't get any acne like I used to get from chocolate(lifefuel).

Back to eating healthy now I guess.

There's a bowl of candy laying over from halloween and I can't stop eating them. Why is chocolate so addicting :feelsrope:

its ogre

Your brain is wired to be rewarded when you eat the most nutritional high in sugar ripest fruits, the overabundance of sugar in today's society is an evolutionary mismatch.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Chocolate is a good cope for incels, it was researched that eating chocolate releases same effect in brain as being in love

Your brain is wired to be rewarded when you eat the most nutritional high in sugar ripest fruits, the overabundance of sugar in today's society is an evolutionary mismatch.
>I only mog Nibba

:cry:?

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
Had a problem with chocolate when I was a fatass, so just incorporated a protien bar in my diet when I was cutting down still am now but not as aggressive. Carb killa are prob the best tasting, white chicolate one/fudge brownie are mint.

If it's any less than 80% cocoa solids then I simply swat it away in disgust. Alpha's do not go any lower than 80%.