I can’t stop hating men

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist

I (23f) have struggled with hating men my whole life and at this point I’m not sure if it’s because of trauma or autism. What scares me is my hatred already runs so deep and I’m only 23. I fear my hate will just keep growing.
I have a history of being sexually abused as a young child. All throughout middle school and high school I had no interest in men. I could see how my friends were treated and the patterns that men seem to have and I decided I had no interest. I even identified as asexual/aromantic for years. There was a noticeable difference in the way my friends interacted with men vs. how I did. These were the years I had a special interest in learning all about feminism, women’s rights, women’s history, and how women are treated in this world. I did not cuddle or kiss a man until I was 22. Since finally having my first kiss & having sex - I realized I do really like being sexual… but I wouldn’t say I catch feeling for men. It’s funny cause I feel like I see men how men see women. Like at this point they are so bad and inhumane in my mind that I hardly see them as human. I have sex with them, I know the right things to say… I play the role. And then I leave whenever I want to. I just finished the book “Rage Becomes Her: The Power of Women’s Anger” by Soraya Chemaly. It… sent me into even more rage. It pretty much validates everything I think and know about being a woman. I realize that men have very real struggles too and when I do more research about their issues it does make me sad. I also realize that American men were raised to be this way. It’s all conditioning and programming. But I guess at the end of the day it feels like their struggles will never compare to a woman’s. I could literally talk about this concept for ages but I won’t get into it. Is this a horrible thing to say? Yes. But I can’t stop. I feel like maybe my sense of justice will not allow me to be in a relationship with a man. I would consider myself pretty attractive and I do get a lot of attention. But it almost feels like they will “win” if they get me and I hate that. At the same time, I just simply love being alone. I dont think I’ve ever felt lonely in my life. A man would have to make me happier than I am alone for me to ever be with them. I wanted to also mention that the things that seem to make me most upset is seeing my friends and coworkers suffer because of men. Whether that is in the workplace or them just having boyfriend drama - it literally breaks my heart to see them be mistreated and abused. I have deeply worked on de-centering men. It has helped a lot and it was easy during high school but as I get older people start asking more questions about if I’ve been in a relationship yet and stuff. I guess I say all of this to ask if any other women feel the same way? And if so, what are you doing about it? Are you excepting it or trying to change your perspective? I know I’m a little extreme when it comes to all of this and realistically there are good men out there. Part of me wonders if even if I found a “good” man, would I even be interested?

*** I would also like to mention that I know this is a ME problem. It probably has to do with my perspective and projecting my own problems onto men. But it seems like no matter how much I try, I am reminded multiple times a day of why I have these beliefs. It’s like being validated daily, but I’m gaslighting myself into thinking that I love and adore men. I simply cannot be that delusional.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, finn899, edgemaxx and 9 others
r/autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, drimprovement, 5'7 zoomer and 14 others
I had a special interest in learning all about feminism, women’s rights, women’s history, and how women are treated in this world.
Laughigncrocodiles

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dystopian, disillusioned, reddotguy and 16 others
Reality: I hate normie men but pop my pussy open for Chads

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, Guardiolacel, apocalypse and 17 others
So?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and HighClassMaxing
Most sane american feminist

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, BitchBoy, gribsufer1 and 5 others
Why did I read that shit and also tell that bitch that nobody cares

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, NumbThePain, TechnoBoss and 2 others
'Since finally having my first kiss & having sex - I realized I do really like being sexual… but I wouldn’t say I catch feeling for men. It’s funny cause I feel like I see men how men see women. Like at this point they are so bad and inhumane in my mind that I hardly see them as human. I have sex with them, I know the right things to sayI play the role. And then I leave whenever I want to. I just finished the book “Rage Becomes Her: The Power of Women’s Anger” by Soraya Chemaly'

Also her:
I had a special interest in learning all about feminism, women’s rights, women’s history, and how women are treated in this world.

Yeah . She really showed em' who's the boss

laughs cage GIF

". I would consider myself pretty attractive and I do get a lot of attention."

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni, Ryldoo IS COPING, Clown Show and 16 others
stupid roastie whore thought she was aromantic/asexual until she had a taste of chad cock JFL.

• +1
Reactions: JustaBadplaya, BitchBoy and ConspiracyTheory
"Man-hating feminist" 6 minutes after meeting a Chadlite+ man.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, apocalypse, JovenCansao and 13 others
'Since finally having my first kiss & having sex - I realized I do really like being sexual… but I wouldn’t say I catch feeling for men. It’s funny cause I feel like I see men how men see women. Like at this point they are so bad and inhumane in my mind that I hardly see them as human. I have sex with them, I know the right things to sayI play the role. And then I leave whenever I want to. I just finished the book “Rage Becomes Her: The Power of Women’s Anger” by Soraya Chemaly'

Also her:

laughs cage GIF

View attachment 2624311

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Guardiolacel, BitchBoy, apocalypse and 7 others
Screenshot 20231222 190521 Reddit

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
we should put all the feminists and lesbians on one continent and see how they do after 50 years without men

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, NumbThePain, zura and 3 others
What's wrong with hating men?

She at least had the introspection to admit it's a her problem at the end. Her story is not that different than guys here who've had a few bad experiences and spend their lives stewing in resentment afterward

• +1
Reactions: JustaBadplaya, Zikel_Nut, gribsufer1 and 6 others
She at least had the introspection to admit it's a her problem at the end. Her story is not that different than guys here who've had a few bad experiences and spend their lives stewing in resentment afterward

• JFL
Reactions: Andremln, Clown Show, JovenCansao and 2 others
we should put all the feminists and lesbians on one continent and see how they do after 50 years without men
They would hate men for not coming to help them and blame it all on them.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
jfl

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I just finished the book “Rage Becomes Her: The Power of Women’s Anger” by Soraya Chemaly'

Also her:

laughs cage GIF

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

the guys who resent women here are hated by women more just for the structure of their face

• +1
Reactions: JustaBadplaya and Clown Show