I can't stop, I can't stop, I can't stop

xyukeeee

xyukeeee

Millimeters of bone, kilometers of success
It all happened without conscious thought. I saw something, researched something, thought of something and all of a sudden I'm here. Interacting with people having the same fate as I have. The answers I was seeking all along where finally here, it was so eye-opening but at the same time so gut-wrenching. Is everything based on looks? Is everything I will ever encounter in life based on a 100% randomized event I can't even influence? Why is that?

I'm happy that I finally have the answers to so many questions I asked myself throughout my life. But at the same time I just ask myself..Did I really need to know all this? I mean, after a while I would've probably just came up with a normie cope that would've lasted me throughout my whole life and I would've never doubted anything that I do.

I'm not feeling good about anything right now but neither am I feeling bad about anything. Since realizing my state of life and mind I'm having that never-ending apathetic feeling that has no cope to it. But I still have 3-4 things I want to do in life that don't correspond to this apathetic feeling but after this, I genuinely have no idea what's next..