I cant stop staring at tits

Mooks Laxx

Mooks Laxx

Just live bro
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Posts
1,074
Reputation
1,249
I am socially awkward especially with women so i dont look people in the eye but i always end up looking at their tits instead even with close friends :Hmmge:
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1, ImIsaac, simematic and 1 other person
I am socially awkward especially with women so i dont look people in the eye but i always end up looking at their tits instead even with close friends :Hmmge:
I randomly get an intrusive thought to look at a womens tits and it fucks me up.

I struggle talking to any foid my age tho. Older women with jugs tho like i dont really care lol, i dont care if they like me or not because they are older, i dont care for their approval
 
  • +1
Reactions: ImIsaac and Mooks Laxx
I am socially awkward especially with women so i dont look people in the eye but i always end up looking at their tits instead even with close friends :Hmmge:
they dont care they even want you to loook at their tits
 
  • +1
Reactions: ImIsaac and Mooks Laxx
It's cuz we jerk off
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
Even before i started jerking off
Its okay to look sometimes bro. Jus say mb if they point it out, who knows one day one of them would be into it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
Its okay to look sometimes bro. Jus say mb if they point it out, who knows one day one of them would be into it
Will they still be mad if i look like this? :lul:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2804.jpeg
    IMG_2804.jpeg
    18.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ImIsaac and mxl4chi1
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx

Similar threads

lockhead
Replies
3
Views
38
Hardyz
Hardyz
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
0
Views
13
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2
zyg0s1
Replies
1
Views
64
Thodian
Thodian
erome
Replies
7
Views
84
jeremyy
jeremyy
johnxz
Replies
2
Views
15
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top