I can't stop thinking about foids majoring in communications or psychology

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

BlackRock CEO
They are enjoying their life to the fullest, majoring in something a literal toddler can do. All they have to do is getting Chatgpt to write some bullshit for them for some bullshit essay midterm with 99% average. They go out three times a week, getting their backs blown out by chads and feel empowered. They don't got a worry in the world, why? Cause if they can't find a job, they can just get on tinder, and make some beta cuck pay for her meal. Better yet, they can marry some betabuxx and let him pay for all her shit for the rest of her life while she cheats on him with a local 6'5 chad.

Meanwhile, I have to grind my fucking ass off in this dumbshit electrical engineering classes with shit ton of work. You may say, "Muh you could have majored in communication too" Well if I was a fucking US citizen I would have, but I can't and the only way for me to get out of South Korean Shit hole is by majoring in this extremely difficult major. This pisses me off even more. Foid internationals can just marry a tall white guy and get citizenship immediately. Korean foids also don't have to go to military and waste 2 years of life like the second class moid I am. Fuck this life man. This shit is so fucking nigger.

Foid life is so much different from moid life. My sister literally gets free shit at her minimum wage job from random 40 yr old loser moids. She is majoring in sociology and spent like 2 years off school to travel the world. She will prolly just marry some guy and her life will be perfect. Fucking hell shit fuck niogger

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, ChiraqJihad, chadpreetsingh and 16 others
Accurate, I was grinding last thursday in the library when I overhear some white girls loudly talking about what bar they were gonna go to for 'thirsty thursday.'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, klip11, User28823 and 1 other person
They are enjoying their life to the fullest, majoring in something a literal toddler can do. All they have to do is getting Chatgpt to write some bullshit for them for some bullshit essay midterm with 99% average. They go out three times a week, getting their backs blown out by chads and feel empowered. They don't got a worry in the world, why? Cause if they can't find a job, they can just get on tinder, and make some beta cuck pay for her meal. Better yet, they can marry some betabuxx and let him pay for all her shit for the rest of her life while she cheats on him with a local 6'5 chad.

Meanwhile, I have to grind my fucking ass off in this dumbshit electrical engineering classes with shit ton of work. You may say, "Muh you could have majored in communication too" Well if I was a fucking US citizen I would have, but I can't and the only way for me to get out of South Korean Shit hole is by majoring in this extremely difficult major. This pisses me off even more. Foid internationals can just marry a tall white guy and get citizenship immediately. Korean foids also don't have to go to military and waste 2 years of life like the second class moid I am. Fuck this life man. This shit is so fucking nigger.

Foid life is so much different from moid life. My sister literally gets free shit at her minimum wage job from random 40 yr old loser moids. She is majoring in sociology and spent like 2 years off school to travel the world. She will prolly just marry some guy and her life will be perfect. Fucking hell shit fuck niogger
one time in a electrical engineering elective we had this group quiz and one dude had to answer the last question for 60 people and we were all forced to answer the same and he literally brought the quiz average down 10% probably the most brutal embarrassment ive seen in my past 10 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, chadpreetsingh, User28823 and 2 others
It is what it is. We could only complain. It's so Jova!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and N8verBegan
Accurate, I was grinding last thursday in the library when I overhear some white girls loudly talking about what bar they were gonna go to for 'thirsty thursday.'
Studying in starbucks is the most brutal thing. I overhear girls talking about their perfect life while I suffer from doing hw and studying 7 hours a day

Studying in starbucks is the most brutal thing. I overhear girls talking about their perfect life while I suffer from doing hw and studying 7 hours a day
EE is brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and N8verBegan

Psychology is pretty interesting not gonna lie

The problem is that it’s not so practical in the real world like the other popular majors (business, engineering, etc.). Not to say it’s easier, especially compared to engineering and computer science

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

JFL Engineering major in South Korea in Korean must be the most brutal thing ever

And sometimes I can’t understand accounting in English hahahah

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
do you go to school in canada?

Ah, yes, life's so easy for the foid ... not!

Understand, men of all ages are trying to fuck the shit out of her. Understand, some of those guys are not good people. Some have anger issues. Some have violent tantrums. And let's not forget, some of those foids are forced blackpills at very young ages. Imagine being a child playing with dolls and some grown man is trying to have sex with you. Yet you don't understand why he touches you like that. You feel ashamed. You'll feel dirty. You'll feel scared shitless. Then add a no-good piece of shit neglectful mother, who only cares about herself, damn ... the girl will see this world with anger and disappointment.

As she grows, the men won't fucking stop! They keep coming at her, one by one. No matter where she goes, those creepy fucking eyes won't leave her alone! And if she tries to have a logical conversation or shares something that made her feel wonderful, his eyes are on her tits and that look on his face, she knows that look. Smh. Is that all she was created for?

Meanwhile, many boys get to be kids. They get to play with their toys and never have blackpills shoved in their face. However, a few, too, will experience "some" of the average foid's life.

Understand, men of all ages are trying to fuck the shit out of her. Understand, some of those guys are not good people. Some have anger issues. Some have violent tantrums. And let's not forget, some of those foids are forced blackpills at very young ages. Imagine being a child playing with dolls and some grown man is trying to have sex with you. Yet you don't understand why he touches you like that. You feel ashamed. You'll feel dirty. You'll feel scared shitless. Then add a no-good piece of shit neglectful mother, who only cares about herself, damn ... the girl will see this world with anger and disappointment.

As she grows, the men won't fucking stop! They keep coming at her, one by one. No matter where she goes, those creepy fucking eyes won't leave her alone! And if she tries to have a logical conversation or shares something that made her feel wonderful, his eyes are on her tits and that look on his face, she knows that look. Smh. Is that all she was created for?

Meanwhile, many boys get to be kids. They get to play with their toys and never have blackpills shoved in their face. However, a few, too, will experience "some" of the average foid's life.
Somewhat agree with this, men have the better lives while growing up (until 16ish), but it gets completely brutally reversed after 16.

Overall still worse for men tho

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and copemaxxeer
You're a gook? lol brutal that is the most blackpilled nation on earth, literally 0.7 fertility rate its giga over for SK

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan

All my exes

• So Sad
And their egos shatter the ozone layer when they apply for masters and think that they deserve a 7 figure doctor or engineer...

While doing masters in FUCKING JEWISH HISTORY :lul:

• +1
fellow Engineeringcel 😍
why u incel, u ugly?

The most brutal thing about your post is that you are an east asian man

• So Sad

at least in israel both genders are required to risk their life for muh country :feelskek:one time the jews got smth right

Yet if you try to treat them like actual human beings they don't want to date you, unless of course you mog her to another dimension, actually forget about dating, they can't even compete intellectually against men with an IQ higher than 130 JFL

I don't have sympathy for them they are not actual humans like you and me, they act more in line with animals instead.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and BeanletMogger
Were there black guys at the bar

at least in israel both genders are required to risk their life for muh country :feelskek:one time the jews got smth right
Exactly. I need to waste two years of my life for what? Protecting these whores?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Exactly. I need to waste two years of my life for what? Protecting these whores?
you deserve it for being male ig:feelsrope:according to soyim

• +1
you deserve it for being male ig:feelsrope:according to soyim
My life is so fucking different from my sister’s. When she lost her ipad in Spain, some guy legit picked it up for her and brought it to her. She also gets free shit at work from random guys. I should have been a female

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
My life is so fucking different from my sister’s. When she lost her ipad in Spain, some guy legit picked it up for her and brought it to her. She also gets free shit at work from random guys. I should have been a female
i hate when a foid complains she is depressed:feelskek:its like when a rich nigga complains his lamb chops are overdone. they don’t even have a comprehension of how bad other ppl have it

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920 and N8verBegan
Somewhat agree with this, men have the better lives while growing up (until 16ish), but it gets completely brutally reversed after 16.

Overall still worse for men tho
The girls are mean to you all because of what I explained. Understand how they develop. Understand the people that influence her growth, esp males. When she's finally the ripe age of an adult, she knows everything about men. She knows what you want. She knows most of the men, that's all they want. She knows you think she's dumb. She knows you think you're better. She knows you don't give a shit about her feelings and only want her nasty pussy. She knows you don't care. So why should she treat you good?

However, there are some women out there who are good folks. But you'll never find them because they don't put themselves out there in the public eye. Very seldom, you'll find one on a dating app. And before she reads your message, or views your profile, some asshole in Nigeria has already charmed her. His goal is her money. Then let's not forget the fuckbois who knows all of the right words to say. He'll get to meet her in person before you do. And his goal is pumping and dumping. She falls for him. Yet he's already moved on. Now, she's fucking pissed! She's so fucking angry, she might make content that will go like this, "Today, I fucked ten guys and yet, ugh, I'm still not pleased. Woe is me." She shakes her head.

Cause women have it easier thats not a conspiracy we all knew this ages ago