I can't stop using my buccinator muscles

Rt-Rust1

Rt-Rust1

Oh God
I know I may be doing it when I swallow or when I chew. I looks quite developed on the right side (not on the left) which makes sense since my tongue doesn't reach the roof of my mouth (I must be tongue tied on that side or whatever)

It's not possible lol.

Just imagine thinking you can stop using a muscle in your face.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
It's not possible lol.

Just imagine thinking you can stop using a muscle in your face.
Well but models with hollow cheeks probably don't use them almost at all. I pretty much don't have developed buccinator on my left side which means I pretty much don't use it at all

If you stop using them you can age as well as this guy

Screenshot 20220323 1845012

Well but models with hollow cheeks probably don't use them almost at all. I pretty much don't have developed buccinator on my left side which means I pretty much don't use it at all
This is totally false...If I was your dad I seen you write something this dumb I'd take away your internet for a year.

just ask a cosmetic doctor to insert botox in your buccinator. As consequence this muscle will be paralyzed for the next 6 months.

At least you will figure out that obsessing with buccinator muscle, when 90% of face attraction depends on immutable features such as philtrum length and midface ratio, is completely useless

This is totally false...If I was your dad I seen you write something this dumb I'd take away your internet for a year.
retard

just ask a cosmetic doctor to insert botox in your buccinator. As consequence this muscle will be paralyzed for the next 6 months.

At least you will figure out that obsessing with buccinator muscle, when 90% of face attraction depends on immutable features such as philtrum length and midface ratio, is completely useless
thanks nigga

Yeah but it looks very disproportionate to have such a puff one side

If you stop using them you can age as well as this guy

View attachment 1602835

Dermatologist Dr. Bark:

Guys here there is a secret natural method to fix male pattern baldness, and other dermatologist do not want you to acknowledge this method because they all are gonna go bankrupt as they will not be able to prescribe finasteride anymore.
So let's move on, all you have to do is just keeping tip of your hair, all combed backward.
You know oftentimes balding men try to fraud their hairline by a fringe which covers their forehead, but the lack of air flow induces all your follicles to die and thus increases norwooding
All you have to do is letting your scalp absorbing more fresh air so this will revitalyze dying follicles
DO NOT BE SCARED OF SHOWING OFF YOUR RECEDING HAIRLINE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4054