i can't study all i can think about is being incel

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
how the fuck do people manage to wagecel 8 hours a day with 0 prospects of ever getting laid?? this shit is not for me pal. i got to fix my SMV first before being able to do anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, The Grinch, likenesss and 13 others
Dunno man that's y i'm ldaring all day

same, getting blackpilled instantly made me unable to study, I HAVE to ascend to low htn at least before im able to live my life properly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mainstream, likenesss, silencio and 2 others
Dunno man that's y i'm ldaring all day
exactly what's the brain chemistry of normies who go wageslaving without possibility to ever get pussy?? it's like their brain is wired completely differently from mine

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, silencio, glaruz and 2 others
exactly what's the brain chemistry of normies who go wageslaving without possibility to ever get pussy?? it's like their brain is wired completely differently from mine
I don't get it either. most of them also seem to be perfectly fine with it. Meanwhile people can tell how miserable i am from one look

The motivation i get from work is knowing that money will increase my SMV

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and the BULL
The motivation i get from work is knowing that money will increase my SMV
Pfffffffff delusional
Women get a crush on you on the bus, on tinder, they don't even know what you do before deciding that they want to fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Pfffffffff delusional
Women get a crush on you on the bus, on tinder, they don't even know what you do before deciding that they want to fuck you.
In the 20s females don't care that much about money, but in the 30s it is the top criteria. Incels can compensate with money

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이, BrahminBoss and the BULL
Its because you have the brain of a roman aristocrat.

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
In the 20s, females don't care that much about money, but in the 30s, it is the top criteria. Incels can compensate with money
cope 30s is still chad chasing if they look good

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
I'm behind 2 years in uni and still without a job because of this. No pussy = no motivation to work. Getting a loving gf will fix all my problems.

I'm gonna try delulumaxxing by having lucid dreams where I get intimacy. Or maybe daydreaming, idk.

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, 케이제이 and the BULL
I'm behind 2 years in uni and still without a job because of this. No pussy = no motivation to work. Getting a loving gf will fix all my problems.

I'm gonna try delulumaxxing by having lucid dreams where I get intimacy. Or maybe daydreaming, idk.
it's crazy that normans don't give a shit and just keep going. are they deluded about the fact that once they have money girls will just magically start to chase them?

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
I am wageslaving as an incel and I can't even describe how it feels.

It's not even depressing, it is some weird numb feeling, like you are an undead.

You are being used as a slave, you do something which your body utterly dislikes, you wake up to an alarm day in day out to earn imaginary money which is not bringing you any joy nor do you need it nor will you spend it on your offspirng, while not being able to fulfill your most fundamental human need for reproduction.

After days, months and years of wageslaving as an incel, you mind goes completely numb, I literally don't feel anything, just a short bursts of depression or rage during the day but besides that I am emotionally dead, I stopped reacting to anything good or bad.

If that is not some lovecraftian nightmare then I don't know what is...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mainstream, tombradylover, hiwasuwor and 3 others
how the fuck do people manage to wagecel 8 hours a day with 0 prospects of ever getting laid?? this shit is not for me pal. i got to fix my SMV first before being able to do anything
i have same issue. just study the bp instead

I am wageslaving as an incel and I can't even describe how it feels.

It's not even depressing, it is some weird numb feeling, like you are an undead.

You are being used as a slave, you do something which your body utterly dislikes, you wake up to an alarm day in day out to earn imaginary money which is not bringing you any joy nor do you need it nor will you spend it on your offspirng, while not being able to fulfill your most fundamental human need for reproduction.

After days, months and years of wageslaving as an incel, you mind goes completely numb, I literally don't feel anything, just a short bursts of depression or rage during the day but besides that I am emotionally dead, I stopped reacting to anything good or bad.

If that is not some lovecraftian nightmare then I don't know what is...
I feel u bro

How? Heavy Bluepill/redpill copium. Blackpill the fuck out of them and they’ll ldar too.

That’s all I think about too. God why am I put this earth to be a fucking incel broo

You need money to ascend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and the BULL
What are you studying? I didn’t think you were in school.

You need money to ascend
pfffffff bartender got approached by htb today. money is utter cope. women would rather live in 3 room flat with chad then mansion with MTN

pfffffff bartender got approached by htb today. money is utter cope. women would rather live in 3 room flat with chad then mansion with MTN
I didn’t mean it like that. You need money to afford cosmetic procedures like surgeries.

Just dumpster dive and you’ll get laid eventually

what surgeries should i get?
IMG 8977
This is the reason behind your situation. It’s not your “muh mental health”, it’s **LOOKS**. I used to tell these things to myself too as a coping mechanism. I stopped coping and focus on getting surgeries. Otherwise i will never ascend. My only last cope is leanmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
View attachment 2952687 This is the reason behind your situation. It’s not your “muh mental health”, it’s **LOOKS**. I used to tell these things to myself too as a coping mechanism. I stopped coping and focus on getting surgeries. Otherwise i will never ascend. My only last cope is leanmaxxing.
why was i getting dates last summer then?? i just need my fucking body back. i have been thinking about suicide for 4 months now. i can't upload body pics on tinder, life is fucking over man

why was i getting dates last summer then?? i just need my fucking body back. i have been thinking about suicide for 4 months now. i can't upload body pics on tinder, life is fucking over man
I uploaded your shredded body on tinder and you still didn’t get anything…

I uploaded your shredded body on tinder and you still didn’t get anything…
Tinder only works when i use It myself other people have Always flopped with my pics idk why

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Tinder only works when i use It myself other people have Always flopped with my pics idk why
Post a side profile picture I think a bimax would ascend you hard.

Brutal. I don't think one can be happy while an incel.

Post a side profile I said, not a 3/4.

Just grab your phone and take a picture from the side with your phone being in line with the side of your face.
IMG 20230125 211953
yeah top tier

cope 30s is still chad chasing if they look good
This is what I'm thinking. The only foids chasing dudes with money only are the used up roasties who hit the wall. Unironically my future, it's getting hard to cope with this reality.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
This not a proper picture. Look slightly down with a good angle.
The copes Bro. I think this Is why i do much Better in real Life compared to tinder, my skull as a whole Is much Better than my front only (even though that's mogger tier too so i don't understand)

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates