I can’t study

jojoyou

jojoyou

One bad day away from being me
Joined
Dec 19, 2022
Posts
3,351
Reputation
3,407
My stupid fucking NEET brother is watching some Pokémon go YouTuber. Imagine being a grown ass man and still fantasising about Pokémon’s. I am gonna go to the backyard and study.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
just drop out. theres no hope for losers like us. your brother seems to have the right idea
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, Deleted member 23017, jojoyou and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4362
I am not a low t cuck like you
keep crying for your low cortisol big brother as he chills watching pokemon, while you shed tears over your notes like an abused hound
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jojoyou and juste
I'd be a NEET too but I need money for my copes.
 
keep crying for your low cortisol big brother as he chills watching pokemon, while you shed tears over your notes like an abused hound
Only foids and low t cuck give up. I do athletics since I was a young kid, I have the patience and discipline to achieve whatever I want and no one can stop me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
blah blah didnt read. get back to your studies kid
 

Similar threads

ToroLa7ino
Replies
7
Views
50
ToroLa7ino
ToroLa7ino
catnip
Replies
4
Views
40
AscendHQ
AscendHQ
PostNutClariti
Replies
2
Views
24
PostNutClariti
PostNutClariti
dreamz
Replies
12
Views
66
dreamz
dreamz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top