I can’t take a joke

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

“what do you want from me?” “Your love.”
Yadayadayada “muh it’s not a dick, it’s a joke don’t take it so hard:soy:

I don’t like to joke around faggots, it’s simple.

There’s only a handful of things I enjoy in life:

Fucking, sleeping, eating…and maybe a couple other ones.

I don’t like to joke around or make friends. Never made a friend in my entire life. I don’t like talking to men. I only like to fuck. I like to belittle women and make them insecure. I don’t like men because that’s a battle I’ll lose. I only choose to engage with people who are weaker than me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 19157 and 3 others
Why is belittling women so fun. Only when I’m drunk does the facade drop and I harass when unrelentleesly
I hate jokesters I want to beat their ass when they joke about me even if it was just a joke bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Vermilioncore

@Thompsonz
Help me calm down, I'm having another episode!!

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Vermilioncore
Bugagagaga!

Why is belittling women so fun. Only when I’m drunk does the facade drop and I harass when unrelentleesly
I hate jokesters I want to beat their ass when they joke about me even if it was just a joke bro
Yeah this short ass nigga kept joking and I took my knife out and stabbed it into a box really hard and just left it there and shit to see his reaction, nigga didn’t say shit, but i like acting like an insane nigga at work. I want my coworkers to think I’m gonna go ER:lul: I wanna scare them and shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 17791, bogii and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and isis_Bleach
FAGGOT GO BACK TO YOUR TRANNY PHASE OR ELSE I WILL SLIT YOUR COCKSUCKING CUMSLURPING FAGGOT THROAT
Fuck that shit nigga he’s done with that faggot shit. He sucked cock and didn’t like it so he isn’t a faggot, same with me, I sucked my own dick and didn’t enjoy a cock down my throat I prefer pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lonelycurry, Deleted member 17791, bogii and 2 others
Yadayadayada “muh it’s not a dick, it’s a joke don’t take it so hard:soy:

I don’t like to joke around faggots, it’s simple.

There’s only a handful of things I enjoy in life:

Fucking, sleeping, eating…and maybe a couple other ones.

I don’t like to joke around or make friends. Never made a friend in my entire life. I don’t like talking to men. I only like to fuck. I like to belittle women and make them insecure. I don’t like men because that’s a battle I’ll lose. I only choose to engage with people who are weaker than me
Based. Your life isn't a hyperbole, so you choose not to joke around like cucks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Based. Your life isn't a hyperbole, so you choose not to joke around like cucks.
Yea I could tell my coworkers were annoyed that I didn’t “play along” and laugh or engage in their bullshit. I just ignored the fuck out of them and kept being serious.

I already hate work as it is, why the fuck would I joke around and fuck about when I don’t even wanna be there in the first place?

I’m not like other cucks who enjoy hanging out with their coworkers and talking. I hate my coworkers, I hate my boss, I hated all my former classmates and teachers too. Joker shit innit

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 17791 and john2
Fuck that shit nigga he’s done with that faggot shit. He sucked cock and didn’t like it so he isn’t a faggot, same with me, I sucked my own dick and didn’t enjoy a cock down my throat I prefer pussy
Fuck you fuck him fuck everyone suck my dick and die and go to hell aleardy FAGGOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS pizda vam nahui

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Vermilioncore
People seem to think they can “crack the shell” of a quiet, reserved individual, as if I am being “shy”. I’m not shy. I just don’t enjoy talking and hate people. It’s that simple

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Yeah this short ass nigga kept joking and I took my knife out and stabbed it into a box really hard and just left it there and shit to see his reaction, nigga didn’t say shit, but i like acting like an insane nigga at work. I want my coworkers to think I’m gonna go ER:lul: I wanna scare them and shit
Damn that’s low inhib shit ppl tell me to not do and say crazy shit such as saying id kill the cat but it’s too fun their reaction is so crazy and interesting. I have to live with the fact I’m non normie so will never blend in

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Damn that’s low inhib shit ppl tell me to not do and say crazy shit such as saying id kill the cat but it’s too fun their reaction is so crazy and interesting. I have to live with the fact I’m non normie so will never blend in
Next time I’m gonna stab a box multiple times as if I’m shanking it, I wanna see their reactions :feelshah:

edited comment not family friendly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
You're one of the most annoying users to be honest

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
I'd hate to see what you look like
Yeah because you’d hide in the corner mogged while some wild niggers off the street rape your slutty old whore of a wife and fuck her brains out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, isis_Bleach and DwayneWhite55
Yeah because you’d hide in the corner mogged while some wild niggers off the street rape your slutty old whore of a wife and fuck her brains out
Shut up nigger
I’ll murder you to death

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Deleted member 17791 and DwayneWhite55
@8PSLcel I’ll kill you cuck

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Haha Im just kidding:soy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and isis_Bleach