I can't take being so ugly with this nigger nose anymore it's so brutal

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Posts
53,356
Reputation
73,159
I don't have enough money for this rhyno bullshit
Polish 20230123 191306620
IMG 20230123 185233 959
IMG 20230123 193552 749
 
Last edited:
Are you Blasian or White? You have a very ambiguous pheno
 
Damn, you’re right! Sorry you were born so ugly. I don’t know what I’d do if I were you. I’d probably just slit my throat. It’s okay though, not everyone can be as blessed as me, and that’s alright.

Chin up king!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
looking like a rockstar
 
Are you Blasian or White? You have a very ambiguous pheno
I'm half black half white
Damn, you’re right! Sorry you were born so ugly. I don’t know what I’d do if I were you. I’d probably just slit my throat. It’s okay though, not everyone can be as blessed as me, and that’s alright.

Chin up king!
Fuck u, I'm suffering
 
without hope there is no life
 

Similar threads

BladerFlame
Replies
2
Views
42
incomplete
incomplete
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
1
Views
36
Lord Vader
Lord Vader
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
36
deceit
deceit
isis_Bleach
Replies
0
Views
27
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach
manhattanbound
Replies
0
Views
13
manhattanbound
manhattanbound

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top