I can’t take it anymore, no more sheebooons

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
When I first stumbled upon this asylum, all I saw were users saying “sheeboons are disgusting I would never touch one, light skin/mixed or death”

Of course I thought they were being edgy

But now I realize these sheeboons are shit
And even though I am black, there’s no way
No more I just can’t deal with these sheeboons

They are the most rude, openly judgmental, violent breed of women there is
It’s already hard enough to deal with these foids, and now you want to add violence and degrading on top of that

I know all foids have the ability to get violent and aggressive, rude and disrespectful, but they have to GET TO THAT POINT

sheeboons are ALWAYS in that mode

And on top of that they are the second least attractive with of course curries being in last place (water tbh)

They are also one of the more degenerative breed of women, competing with white women.

They all went thugs and degenerates that
destroy the black community but then blame the white man and say white peoples are racist

White people are racist and the white man is to blame but you sheeboons and thugs aren’t helping

I’m fucked though because now, as a regular black guy I can’t really get ANY pussy
If you’re knowledgeable in anyway you know that black guys basically have to me SUPERHEROS in order to get just a MTB
fucking brutal

this is why I’m against thugmaxxing
it leads to shit results because it’s a shit niche jfl

But at the same time I’m not enough of a BBC Tyrone to get pussy of other races so I’m stuck in this weird middle ground

This is also why any white guy who’s on here saying they can’t get pussy I think you’re just lazy

If youre white jsut be like 5’11 and a mtn face that’s all you need to slay and just have some NT

YOU WHITE GUYS ARE NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH US BLACK GUYS HAVE IT BAD (THE ONES WHO SRE NOT THUGS)

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Zonar, wishIwasSalludon, Gilbert_Durandal and 8 others
Holy fuck that’s an essay
Inb4 dnrd nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
Sheboons are ugly n demanding ☠️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, albe.ORG, med and 2 others
Sheboons are ugly n demanding ☠️
If they were pretty and demanding it would still be kind of bad (betabuxxing) or ugly and nice it would still be kind of ok but to be two negatives jfl if you think im chasing that shit

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Deleted member 51781
When I first stumbled upon this asylum, all I saw were users saying “sheeboons are disgusting I would never touch one, light skin/mixed or death”

It’s already hard enough to deal with these foids, and now you want to add violence and degrading on top of that

I know all foids have the ability to get violent and aggressive, rude and disrespectful, but they have to GET TO THAT POINT

And on top of that they are the second least attractive with of course curries being in last place (water tbh)

They are also one of the more degenerative breed of women, competing with white women.

destroy the black community but then blame the white man and say white peoples are racist

White people are racist and the white man is to blame but you sheeboons and thugs aren’t helping

I’m fucked though because now, as a regular black guy I can’t really get ANY pussy
If you’re knowledgeable in anyway you know that black guys basically have to me SUPERHEROS in order to get just a MTB
fucking brutal

But at the same time I’m not enough of a BBC Tyrone to get pussy of other races so I’m stuck in this weird middle ground

This is also why any white guy who’s on here saying they can’t get pussy I think you’re just lazy

If youre white jsut be like 5’11 and a mtn face that’s all you need to slay and just have some NT

YOU WHITE GUYS ARE NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH US BLACK GUYS HAVE IT BAD (THE ONES WHO SRE NOT THUGS)
f

fucking brutal

fucking brutal

I’m a lightskin Tyrone lite with curly hair and green eyes and gym maxed. I’m glad im not the only one who thinks blacks have to be legit SUPERHEROS to get regular white women. Blk women have treated me lik shii my entire life bc im not thuggmaxed so i mainly go for whites and Latinas. one thing i realized when sleeping with white women is they say “i really like you but i just don’t know if my parents would accept you or you look like u would play me” a lot of it is conditioning from their white dad and mom that black men are degenerates and it’s very deep rooted and in their younger years they get with beta mtn white boys. As they age out of college and live on their own and out of their white parents surburban house or mansion then they start to really mess with black men

f

I’m a lightskin Tyrone lite with curly hair and green eyes and gym maxed. I’m glad im not the only one who thinks blacks have to be legit SUPERHEROS to get regular white women. Blk women have treated me lik shii my entire life bc im not thuggmaxed so i mainly go for whites and Latinas. one thing i realized when sleeping with white women is they say “i really like you but i just don’t know if my parents would accept you or you look like u would play me” a lot of it is conditioning from their white dad and mom that black men are degenerates and it’s very deep rooted and in their younger years they get with beta mtn white boys. As they age out of college and live on their own and out of their white parents surburban house or mansion then they start to really mess with black men
yeah I would suspect that line "dont know if parents would like you" always comes, even more brutal that you're lightskin and STILL its not enough jfl
sheeboons will always treat non thugmaxxed black men as trash because they have been conditioned to by media, whether it be the TV, music, or these celebrities/talk shows
with lack of fathers in the home they already hate niggas on top of that theyre taught the basic femininst teaching of worship women and then finally the music an tv and celebrities tell them that "square niggas" are lame and thugs are the ones to go for so its a recipe for disaster unfortunately
you'll notice when it comes to other races of men this attitude goes away they dont have to deal with the sheboon attitude just normal foid attitude but even sheeboons repress that because many of them dont get other races so when they do they hold them in high regard
but these sheboons HATE it when black men go outside of their races, especially to white women lol
it just seems for a regular black guy "square negro" you are just not getting pussy bro
since youre a tyrone lite pm me i need advice to ascend as a black guy no thugmaxx
idk how much itll help but ive been looking for other black users to give advice other than muh dreads, muh gym

Last edited:
thought i was gonna lose my v card to a sheboon but i prob wouldbe been abducted

They are insufferably loud and pushy as well, totally overbearing

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Also what’s stopping you from thug maxxing?

Just get tattoos and dreads and start talking like a hood nigga

Why did I even bother dating sheboons?

it just seems for a regular black guy "square negro" you are just not getting pussy bro
i can relate, seems like the meta for black guys is either thugmaxxing or completely maxxing out your smv so you can date other races

It's not that they want a thug, but rather if a hot guy is a thug they're willing to compromise. Imagine Chris Hemsworth approaches a woman but happens to be a drug dealer, no woman is turning that down. The vast majority of this I don't think is fair when black men(men in general) are responsible for most violence to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
It's not that they want a thug, but rather if a hot guy is a thug they're willing to compromise. Imagine Chris Hemsworth approaches a woman but happens to be a drug dealer, no woman is turning that down. The vast majority of this I don't think is fair when black men(men in general) are responsible for most violence to begin with.
Facts . A lot of these urkcels forget to mention the thugs they are talking about are also taller than them, better looking than them and have more money than them

Facts . A lot of these urkcels forget to mention the thugs they are talking about are also taller than them, better looking than them and have more money than them
It’s over

• +1
i think sheboons get a bad rep cause of the fatties and ghetto whores

• +1

fucking brutal

Stick with your own race buddy

I'm not reading this shit but I figure you're a guy who gets zero pussy.
For some reason y'all are always the loudest about which girls you WOULDN'T fuck.
Have sex, incel. You'll stop caring about the bitches you don't fancy.

• Ugh..
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
that’s why you’re incel, you’re a standardcel jfl. Just date ur own kind lol
Just drink poison if you’re thristy theory
Just lower your standards to get rejected theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imustascend2026, fuxkdakikez and wishIwasSalludon
Just drink poison if you’re thristy theory
Just lower your standards to get rejected theory
Dating a black girl isn’t that bad bro it ain’t that deep

Dating a black girl isn’t that bad bro it ain’t that deep
It is they only want ty (thugmaxx bbc) or Tyrone (tyson beckford)
Average niggas get no love fuck those whores

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
It is they only want ty (thugmaxx bbc) or Tyrone (tyson beckford)
Average niggas get no love fuck those whores
Exhibit A @Squirtle @yeeyeeslayer @Pikabro lol

Projecting blackcel in action

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay and yeeyeeslayer

jfl he's not necessarily wrong but you can just tell it's urkcel rage coming from a place of not fitting into the bcc community

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui

It’s not even projecting it’s just true
You calling me a “blackcel” is actually you agreeing with me
Fucking kys

jfl he's not necessarily wrong but you can just tell it's urkcel rage is coming from a place of not fitting into the bcc community
True

The urkcel rage knows no bounds whatsoever
It’s not even projecting it’s just true
You calling me a “blackcel” is actually you agreeing with me
Fucking kys
It is lol

Dumb nigger monkey 🐒🙈

I’ve pulled sheboons before as a dark skin MTN, but then again my type has always been lightskins/Latinas I’d never entertain the idea of fucking with some ghetto niggress hoe

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
True

The urkcel rage knows no bounds whatsoever

It is lol

Dumb nigger monkey 🐒🙈

I’ve pulled sheboons before as a dark skin MTN, but then again my type has always been lightskins/Latinas I’d never entertain the idea of fucking with some ghetto niggress hoe
Both of you are dumb asf I’m NT asf and have hung out with most hood niggas in my life I’m just not them I fit into the community I just don’t act like it kys
I’d never entertain the idea of fucking with some ghetto niggress hoe
so you literally agree with me for the second time but call me an urkcel jfl rope immediately

"sheeboons are disgusting I would never touch one 🤮" -

Both of you are dumb asf I’m NT asf and have hung out with most hood niggas in my life I’m just not them I fit into the community I just don’t act like it kys
So you are ugly?

Niggas will never sit down and just look in the mirror and accept the fact that they’re subhuman jfl, it’s not that hard man

so you literally agree with me for the second time but call me an urkcel jfl rope immediately
I wouldn’t fuck with a ghetto hood niggress simply cuz 99% they’re ugly + they aren’t my type at all, I like more “proper” foids jfl

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
So you are ugly?

Niggas will never sit down and just look in the mirror and accept the fact that they’re subhuman jfl, it’s not that hard man
I never said I wasn’t jfl kys

I wouldn’t fuck with a ghetto hood niggress simply cuz 99% they’re ugly + they aren’t my type at all, I like more “proper” foids jfl
That’s what I’m saying but it’s wrong for me
Literally rope your existence is a net negative wtf

I never said I wasn’t jfl kys
I decided to take a stroll through your profile
You are literally 5’9 200 fucking pounds dude 💀

No shit sheboons wouldn’t fuck with you fat ass, put down the KFC and start picking up a salad
That’s what I’m saying but it’s wrong for me
Literally rope your existence is a net negative wtf
When did I say it’s wrong for you lol

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
I decided to take a stroll through your profile
You are literally 5’9 200 fucking pounds dude 💀

No shit sheboons wouldn’t fuck with you fat ass, put down the KFC and start picking up a salad

When did I say it’s wrong for you lol
Doesn’t matter if I’m fat when I was skinny shit was still the same jfl

They are white

On the inside
what does that even mean
jfl ALL blacks must be a stereotype or its over
yeah if I couldn't tell before youre def a blackcel I could tell from this line of thinking

Doesn’t matter if I’m fat when I was skinny shit was still the same jfl
You are still an ugly nigcel either way

Facially challenged

I’m sorry son

Stop blaming sheboons for your misfortunes, blame your parents instead
what does that even mean
jfl ALL blacks must be a stereotype or its over
yeah if I couldn't tell before youre def a blackcel I could tell from this line of thinking
It was a joke dick head

You are still an ugly nigcel either way

Facially challenged

I’m sorry son

Stop blaming sheboons for your misfortunes, blame your parents instead

It was a joke dick head
dnr nigcel

dnr nigcel
Keep projecting you fat chunky fuck lol

If there is 1 thing I enjoy in life it’s humbling narcy blackcels like you

Why can’t you niggas just accept that you’re facially challenged and go on with your day

Keep projecting you fat chunky fuck lol

If there is 1 thing I enjoy in life it’s humbling narcy blackcels like you

Why can’t you niggas just accept that you’re facially challenged and go on with your day
im not even narcy lol i accept im subhuman
even still no sheeboons whats hard to understand about that