I can't take it anymore

D

Dylan

Diamond
I'm stuck here in UK detention center on immigration reasons, won't let me stay, won't let me go. Long process to stay, long process to leave.

You'd think they'd jump at the opportunity to get rid of you but no perpetual suffering it is

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma
I'm so desperate to get out that i'll drop the whole uk residence thing but they won't let me leave either why would they do this

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma
IMG 6380

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, sub5c3l and Eriot Lodger
I'm stuck here in UK detention center on immigration reasons, won't let me stay, won't let me go. Long process to stay, long process to leave.

You'd think they'd jump at the opportunity to get rid of you but no perpetual suffering it is
Did you get arrested at the airport or did a random policeman approach you outside?
If it was the second scenario I would have just ran away

Did you get arrested at the airport or did a random policeman approach you outside?
If it was the second scenario I would have just ran away
Outside and i could've avoided it by not giving so much information but i don't like lying

these assholes, if i really wanted to immigrate illegally i would

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Outside and i could've avoided it by not giving so much information but i don't like lying

these assholes, if i really wanted to immigrate illegally i would
Wtf do you have any idea why the policeman randomly approached you out of nowhere?

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser and silencio
I LOOK MENTALLY ILL
No, it's the blackpilll coming for you. You wouldn't have to face this with a Chadlite face jfl

No, it's the blackpilll coming for you. You wouldn't have to face this with a Chadlite face jfl
UNIRONICALLY, like legit, this is subhuman central, people you would never see on the streets.

literally not even any mtns here, only normal looking people are like 60 and ethnic

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and laaltin
UNIRONICALLY, like legit, this is subhuman central, people you would never see on the streets.

literally not even any mtns here, only normal looking people are like 60 and ethnic
Water, Chad would be sent to the court where the judge would free him after giving a lecture and mirin his bones. Max a Chad would get is 4 weeks of community service on the weekends.

Kill yourself shitskin filth.

Water, Chad would be sent to the court where the judge would free him after giving a lecture and mirin his bones. Max a Chad would get is 4 weeks of community service on the weekends.
i mean i avoided community service in my own country cause they wanted me to do it and i said no i won't and they said you'll go to jail then i was like then send me to jail so they said fine we'll pardon you but this country just imprisoned me for existing

I've been there before. Out processing when leaving the military and confined to a dormitory on a base. Had all my personal effects locked away and didn't know when it would all end. Took a couple months.

I've been there before. Out processing when leaving the military and confined to a dormitory on a base. Had all my personal effects locked away and didn't know when it would all end. Took a couple months.
i thought you were from uk

why did they keep you there
I got kicked out for not following the rules. Out processing is a lot of bullshit. Takes a long time. Medical checks and whatnot. They didn't allow me off the base as punishment.

i'm not shitskin you're probably asian and i'm white
'Im white but why the fuck are you in a detention center in the UK ?

'Im white but why the fuck are you in a detention center in the UK ?
because the indians are the one in charge here? think dumbass

I'm Dutch and I've only ever lived in the Netherlands
contact dutch embassy and ask them to repatriate you they will deal with it. tell them u are stuck in detention centeri n uk and u dont even want to be here.

contact them via ur laywer or thru payphone if u dont have a lawyer

contact dutch embassy and ask them to repatriate you they will deal with it. tell them u are stuck in detention centeri n uk and u dont even want to be here.

contact them via ur laywer or thru payphone if u dont have a lawyer
my mom is doing that

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser