i cant take it anymore

bigshitpluto

bigshitpluto

Iron
i genuinely cant take it anymore

all i see is genetics, i cant see anything else, i see no point in life if i cant be beautiful, every time i go outside or make a public appearance im obsessed with how i look and i cant get over it, i cant unswallow it, everything is fucking pointless and the only reason i havent killed myself is because of my religion and the fact that some of my family would never forgive themselves for it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, twojei, 5.5psl and 8 others
hahahah, ugly spineless nigger

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked

all i see is genetics, i cant see anything else, i see no point in life if i cant be beautiful, every time i go outside or make a public appearance im obsessed with how i look and i cant get over it, i cant unswallow it, everything is fucking pointless and the only reason i havent killed myself is because of my religion and the fact that some of my family would never forgive themselves for it
say ur stats

wrong motherfucking section

• +1
Reactions: bigshitpluto

looksmaxx,.org the bigges tcoping forum, join us at incels.is, only so much youc an change, its all genetics

me neither i'm probably going to kill myself by 20 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Bro coming from someone who has wealthy parents, I can somehow relate even though I shouldn’t be able to.

• +1

"i see no point in life if i cant be beautiful" i swear this is from a tiktok sound

• +1
Reactions: bigshitpluto and Iblametomass

Ok GrAY

bigshitpluto
Iron
Joined Mar 28, 2024
Last seen 32 minutes ago · Viewing thread i cant take it anymore

Ok GrAY

bigshitpluto
Iron
Joined Mar 28, 2024
Last seen 32 minutes ago · Viewing thread i cant take it anymore
i recently made an account but ive been lurking since jan 2023 jfl congratulations on being on an incel forum for longer than i have nigger

i recently made an account but ive been lurking since jan 2023 jfl congratulations on being on an incel forum for longer than i have nigger
Ok lurkercel jfl but why you GrAY's never fail to prove yourself as a infiltrators?

nobody is an infiltrator bro ive been bp since birth trust
>congratulations on being on an incel forum for longer than i have nigger

You basically insulting us and also wants to becoming us at the same time, jfl buddy :feelskek:

how am i insulting you :lul: you're trying to brag you've been on here longer than me and im saying congratulations

Get a truck and a bunch of guns. Pick an event full of women (like an open air concert or something) and come in speeding full speed. Once you stop you go on a rambo style shooting spree.

Hope this advice helped.

• JFL
Get a truck and a bunch of guns. Pick an event full of women (like an open air concert or something) and come in speeding full speed. Once you stop you go on a rambo style shooting spree.

Hope this advice helped.
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Try meditation bro. Maybe it helps you to detach yourself from all of the shit of life.:feelspanties:

I resonate graycel.

What to do now? Okay you're in a shitty state but couldn't it be alittle exaggeration by you? Sometimes we do see things far more drastic than what they seem to be.

As read above you've been lurking since 2023, have you done anything to improve? Or do you like the mental masturbation? Going back n forth with positive / negative thoughts gets you high?

You're too aware now, can't turn back

OvER for you, buddy boyo

• +1
I resonate graycel.

What to do now? Okay you're in a shitty state but couldn't it be alittle exaggeration by you? Sometimes we do see things far more drastic than what they seem to be.

As read above you've been lurking since 2023, have you done anything to improve? Or do you like the mental masturbation? Going back n forth with positive / negative thoughts gets you high?
i like the mental masturbation tbf