I can’t talk to women.

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Well, boys, the title kinda explains itself, but I want to elaborate more.
I was planning on asking my second oneitis to exachange numbers. I feel like I should kinda establish a relationship with her, while also pretty much admitting my feelings for her. But I bitched out.
I pretty much can’t talk to girls I REALLY like.

Drink some light liquor, take drugs, or try sleep deprivation maxxing.

17 years old. Sleep deprivation could work as I’m gonna take laxatives tonight.
Stay completely awake for 24-36 hours, you might feel ecstatic and extremely low inhibited. But beware as you will crash very hard

you had one job man...

You need to get used to rejection before finding success first. It's not going to be the first woman to ever step foot in your life and it won't be the last either. If you're not risking anything, you'll never get anything in return. Do you think that when I talk to girls I second doubt every single sentence that comes out my mouth? No. I don't even filter the shit I say. If she likes it, good, if she doesn't then so be it, there's another one 5 feet away.

Just google how most guys with self esteem text with girls. They say shit like "Tonight I wanna manhandle you", and they say it with confidence, not followed by "Hahaha no, I'm just kidding".

"Tonight I wanna manhandle you", and they say it with confidence, not followed by "Hahaha no, I'm just kidding".
Way too dom for most males nowadays