I can't think of many countries that have bad cuisine.

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
-Every European country has fairly amazing food.
-Every Arab country has amazing food.
-American, Canadian food is good.
-East Asian countries have great food (Japan, South Korea, China)
-Southeast Asian countries have great food—barring Cambodia and philippines maybe.
-South Asian countries have good food considering that most of it is just different renditions of Indian food which is delicious

Iceland has bad food. Most African countries have bad food culture because the majority of it is indistinguishable simple slop. South American countries don't have bad food but 99% of it is an uninspiring combination of rice, beans, and potatoes or plantains.

What am I missing

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, murdah, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Incorrect, any cuisine not containing pork or even alcohol cannot be considered "amazing"

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: longjohnmong, dehydrated and wsada
Incorrect, any cuisine not containing pork or even alcohol cannot be considered "amazing"
Legit. No pork or beef means capped at LTC (low tier cuisine).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thefaqeeh and DildoFaggins
-Southeast Asian countries have great food—barring Cambodia and philippines maybe.
-South Asian countries have good food considering that most of it is just different renditions of Indian food which is delicious

Iceland has bad food. Most African countries have bad food culture because the majority of it is indistinguishable simple slop. South American countries don't have bad food but 99% of it is an uninspiring combination of rice, beans, and potatoes or plantains.

What am I missing
India

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
did you just call south asian food decent?
I don't consider diarrhea on a plate to be edible but each to their own

• JFL
Reactions: bululu_87
All countries have great food it comes down to quality of ingredients used and who cooked it

Alcohol isn't food dumbass.

Also, you have no idea what you're talking about. Levantine cuisine is better than most of what Europe has to offer.

did you just call south asian food decent?
I don't consider diarrhea on a plate to be edible but each to their own
Indian food tastes incredible.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Beverages are part of cuisine bozo
When somebody thinks of cuisine, they think of food, not alcohol. As far as alcohol being used as an ingredient in cuisine, it isn't common enough to consider alcohol part of cuisine.

Stopped reading here.
It's true. Mediterranean European countries have delicious food. Northwestern European countries have tasty and hearty food. Eastern Europe has simple, hearty delicious food. Even the worst of Europe (Scandinavian/Nordic countries) have good, albeit very simple food.

When somebody thinks of cuisine, they think of food, not alcohol. As far as alcohol being used as an ingredient in cuisine, it isn't common enough to consider alcohol part of cuisine.
keep glazing muslims for me boyo, alcohol carries extreme cultural significance. Have you not read your own scripture?

Morocco has the best food
UK and usa have bad food

keep glazing muslims for me boyo, alcohol carries extreme cultural significance. Have you not read your own scripture?
What are you talking about retard? I've written hundreds of threads on Christianity and you're nowhere to be found in any of those threads. Instead you come into this innocent thread trying to patronize me over Arabic food as if i'm somehow glorifying islamic culture by saying that Arabic food is delicious.

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
i don’t really like european cuisine and find the others way better but might just be because other foods feel more exotic

People on average are the same and have the comparable taste, of course they wouldn't eat shit in those countries and of course you and them will find the food pleasing to eat (for the most part)

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
not really when your whole cuisine consists of bread and bland veggies
No you don't know nothing shut up darn greycel!

No you don't know nothing shut up darn greycel!
you lack essential nutrients from consuming wheat and veggies all your life, and as a result your brain rotted so much that you can't hold a conversation.

• JFL
im not muslim but alcohol is disgusting as fuck. thats the one thing islam does right, it bans alcohol

• +1
Italy is shit tbh

South American countries don't have bad food but 99% of it is an uninspiring combination of rice, beans, and potatoes or plantains.
simplicity can often be often good

mexican food is like my comfort food
curryland food can be nice but it's often too spicy, arab food mogs cause it's like a less spicier version

• +1
I'm not a fan of Korean.

Arab food sucks @yeeyeeslayer have proved that.

Alot of scandi food is below average.

What I have seen from eastern europe it looks like shit

Japanese food sucks exempel taste disgusting

• WTF
Whattt?!? You've lost your mind
Just variations of boiled bread, little to no meat, mostly carbs and starch, often bland, repetitive, and criminally overrated

im not muslim but alcohol is disgusting as fuck. thats the one thing islam does right, it bans alcohol
alcohol tastes bad the first times you drink it. Cognac accualy tates good and jeagermesiter best spirits

Just variations of boiled bread, little to no meat, mostly carbs and starch, often bland, repetitive, and criminally overrated
Well, it's mediterranean food. Yet still, there is lots of seafood to somewhat make up for the lack of meat. While it is grain/carb heavy, I would definitely not call it bland! To each their own nigga

alcohol tastes bad the first times you drink it. Cognac accualy tates good and jeagermesiter best spirits
I'm 27 and still can't drink alcohol. The taste is revolting and it makes me want to vomit.

Well, it's mediterranean food. Yet still, there is lots of seafood to somewhat make up for the lack of meat. While it is grain/carb heavy, I would definitely not call it bland! To each their own nigga
Sea food is not really Italian, it's Mediterranean, all med countries have it. Not to mention the Italian food that tastes remotely good is deemed unauthentic and Americanized. Jfl at those corny faggots

you dont like wine or anything?
Nope. Wine tastes like spoiled juice (which is exactly what it is). I unfortunately have a very high disgust sensitivity and all alcohol triggers it

Nope. Wine tastes like spoiled juice (which is exactly what it is). I unfortunately have a very high disgust sensitivity and all alcohol triggers it
idk man i am 17 and enjoy it

• Woah
Sea food is not really Italian, it's Mediterranean, all med countries have it. Not to mention the Italian food that tastes remotely good is deemed unauthentic and Americanized. Jfl at those corny faggots
Seafood is part of mediterranean cuisine. Italy is part of the mediterranean. American italian food is fine but heavy as hell. All italian food tastes good you cuck

Seafood is part of mediterranean cuisine. Italy is part of the mediterranean. American italian food is fine but heavy as hell. All italian food tastes good you cuck
Picsart 24 03 20 20 45 24 181

• JFL
you lack essential nutrients from consuming wheat and veggies all your life, and as a result your brain rotted so much that you can't hold a conversation.
Hahaha you don't even know what we eat kys

What am I missing
Slavic countries have nasty slop

• WTF