I cant understand about Indian vs Pakistan fight on Internet

M

MiddleEastern

Bronze
They just both equally subhumans, idk what they are fighting for. Unironically they were fighting about which nation has more toilets on twitter JFL

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger

MiddleEastern

FR they both being each others SMV down without realising it. Indians are in for a shock when they find out average westerner thinks they're Muslim. Likewise pakis are also gonna be equally distraught when people in the West question if they're a street shitter.

I support reunification of Indian subcontinent. Curries would be unstoppable 🇧🇩🤝🇮🇳🤝🇵🇰
We share more in common than difference.

@Michael Myers @SidharthTheSlayer @RAMU KAKA @BrahminBoss

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, i_love_roosters and SidharthTheSlayer
FR they both being each others SMV down without realising it. Indians are in for a shock when they find out average westerner thinks they're Muslim. Likewise pakis are also gonna be equally distraught when people in the West question if they're a street shitter.

I support reunification of Indian subcontinent. Curries would be unstoppable 🇧🇩🤝🇮🇳🤝🇵🇰
We share more in common than difference.

@Michael Myers @SidharthTheSlayer @RAMU KAKA @BrahminBoss
I agree. At the end of the day, da Joos have done a good job making curries fight amongst each other. "Hindu nationalism" is just politics used for the Indian government to try and gain support from tons of very different people. But Hindus are not one tribe anyway. It would be better for all of these South Asian people to co-exist peacefully and build a mogger nation.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and SecularIslamist