I can't understand this with mah "long midface"

M

mirmulnir

Iron
Obviously this nigga's midface was too short in first pic and now after bimax he looks fine, but he has long midface now, no? I mean I thought ideally you would want something between these 2 pics, I could imagine someone having his "after" midface and saying "shit my midface is too long I need to decrease it" jfl
Especially on selfies wouldn't lenses distort his features more and make him look like a horse?
Or am just trippin and his midface is not considered long at all, idk
Maxresdefault 10

i dont think hes midface is long his chin got longer and now hes doesnt have equal facial thirds

his midface isn't long. it's his massive forehead giving him this uncanny look. give him a fringe and he would look chadlite

you're mistaking midface with skull length
his midface is ideal and compact
his head shape on the other hand has gotten taller with bimax since it increased his lowere third's height but still not overly tall still looks just fine you're just retarded and schizophrenic

• WTF
Reactions: mirmulnir
Obviously this nigga's midface was too short in first pic and now after bimax he looks fine, but he has long midface now, no? I mean I thought ideally you would want something between these 2 pics, I could imagine someone having his "after" midface and saying "shit my midface is too long I need to decrease it" jfl
Especially on selfies wouldn't lenses distort his features more and make him look like a horse?
Or am just trippin and his midface is not considered long at all, idk View attachment 2738753
the only thing that changed is his philtrum though. it became longer, before his philtrum was too short. A properly short midface is a combination of proper nose and philtrum... So you can have a longer midface but be attracrtive and have a short midface and be deformed.