I can't with my rep

dimorphism

dimorphism

Tyronelite Potential
Joined
Aug 23, 2022
Posts
13,173
Reputation
18,030
There's always a 100 points gap between my rep and posts

I have to post-wageslave for my rep like an abused dog meanwhile users here post "ova" 20 jfl reactions in an hour smh
 
There's always a 100 points gap between my rep and posts

I have to post-wageslave for my rep like an abused dog meanwhile users here post "ova" 20 jfl reactions in an hour smh
Make a private chat with @cloUder and farm reacts out of empty msgs. Clearly that's how he got to 57k
 

Similar threads

dreamz
Replies
12
Views
71
dreamz
dreamz
rya222
Replies
18
Views
53
mhd.
mhd.
F01d_reducer63
Replies
18
Views
76
F01d_reducer63
F01d_reducer63
TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
57
TGUN.
TGUN.
tenmacel
Replies
18
Views
96
SickendExistence
SickendExistence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top