I can't wring out a single drop of piss if anyone is watching me.

Deleted member 1553

Deleted member 1553

It is so over bhai its not even funny
I just can't pee when there are two men at my side staring at my cock. This is usually remedied by privacy barriers, but for some reason in the US they put them ridiculously low so they might as well not be there (unless to prevent people jerking each other off while they're peeing) or they don't even have them.

It's a similar case with the toilets. There's a solid half inch between the door and the door frame, so I always catch old men staring at me through the crack while I shit.

Americancels, is there something about your culture that necessitates that you be stared at by other men while you shit and piss? Is it reassuring or something? All that needs to be done is that the edge of door needs to overlap the doorframe/lock jambs*, the privacy barriers in urinals be set slightly higher and the urinals farther apart.

I don't see how this will cost companies. In fact, smaller door frames would be cheaper.

Explanation:
"the edge of door needs to overlap the doorframe/lock jambs"
Here's what I mean by that. Look at this image, notice how the open door frame has a small strip of wood slightly more caved in relative to the rest of the door frame? The door will overlap on that strip, completely blocking the gaze of old men who want to jerk off to the sight of shitting child.

fiber-toilet-door_1563724.jpg

This is how that door would look when closed (from the other side although it's about the same on both sides). As you can see there is no gap

7a68780a036d6d8bebd0afa34cae0ede--craftsman-door-craftsman-style.jpg
:

Now, contrast this with the more common American public bathrooms. Can you see that guy peeking through, lubing up with grease from his beard?

c6acd931fcd17e893c66d77e761ef04b.jpg

I could go further, but I think this is enough. Luckily, I don't live in the US.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Same tbh

• +1
Reactions: Dissonance and Deleted member 1553
Perhaps for safety measures?

Yeah when there's no blockers and a guy right next to me I usually won't be able to piss unless I really need to

• +1
Reactions: Dissonance and Deleted member 1553
I thought I was the only one. I go to the urinal and stand there for a good two minutes with no piss coming out, just my cock out feeling like a fucking idiot. I just can’t piss if someone is near me.

• +1
Reactions: fobos, Dissonance and Deleted member 1551
public bathrooms are an abomination tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Sizzurp and Deleted member 1476
I thought I was the only one. I go to the urinal and stand there for a good two minutes with no piss coming out, just my cock out feeling like a fucking idiot. I just can’t piss if someone is near me.
Just a few days ago I just stood at a urinal, unable to pee until a BBC came over. He kept 'shaking' his dick with his hand. I just left immediately after he was done 'shaking'. I still needed to pee really badly, so I came back and went into the toilet.
I wouldn’t fucking know, I’m no engineer, which is why I said ”perhaps”.
What is safe about letting people see each other while they shit and piss? Other bathrooms don't have them. It's obvious that they aren't necessary.

public bathrooms are an abomination tbh
I once came across a brown paper bag full of peanuts stuffed in a school toilet. Strangest thing I’ve ever pissed on.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Insomniac
whenever theres someone using the urinal i purposely stand next to them and with my pants down to my ankles i whip out my microcock and let that little bitch dangle there just like that.
how hard are u mirin my inhib boyo?

Just a few days ago I just stood at a urinal, unable to pee until a BBC came over. He kept 'shaking' his dick with his hand. I just left immediately after he was done 'shaking'. I still needed to pee really badly, so I came back and went into the toilet.
Public toilets are a mogging battleground.

whenever theres someone using the urinal i purposely stand next to them and with my pants down to my ankles i whip out my microcock and let that little bitch dangle there just like that.
how hard are u mirin my inhib boyo?
You aren't the first to have done this. I try to move mid-piss sometimes; fags like you just keep coming. Fuck off.
Public toilets are a mogging battleground.
I'm not sure how big his dick was, but he was basically masturbating right next to me. I'm bound to feel uncomfortable. I have the same problem in China where most men are around 5'6" and have cocks that are four inches hard. Just fix the bathrooms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
garbage thread op consider suicide

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 1553
What is safe about letting people see each other while they shit and piss? Other bathrooms don't have them. It's obvious that they aren't necessary.
Yeah, but there is obviously still a reason why they're there, I don't see them purposely making doors that are inconvenient to the public and that are more expensive.

Perhaps the public doors are less expensive because the process of making/installing the doors is less complex and less time consuming compared to that of normal doors, the materials used are also different so that might reduce the cost of public bathroom doors as well.

I usually go to middle urinal and fart while peeing even if others are around.

iu

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo, Deleted member 1560, fobos and 3 others
Good for practicing low inhib, I do it in public to practice, not done it at school yet

Get a piss bottle.

Not a single word. XD

its hader when you dick is a cheeto

JuicyAnimeTitties

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1553

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
wrings me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I used to have a shy bladder when I was younger, idk what changed.

[IMG alt="JuicyAnimeTitties"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/1/1553.jpg?1555978121[/IMG]
JuicyAnimeTitties
Instructor

The men looking at your dick are jealous of you bro you should be proud

• Love it
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: DarknLost
I used to have a shy bladder when I was younger, idk what changed.
I am currently suffering from bladder infection tbh

• JFL
I just can't pee when there are two men at my side staring at my cock. This is usually remedied by privacy barriers, but for some reason in the US they put them ridiculously low so they might as well not be there (unless to prevent people jerking each other off while they're peeing) or they don't even have them.

It's a similar case with the toilets. There's a solid half inch between the door and the door frame, so I always catch old men staring at me through the crack while I shit.

Americancels, is there something about your culture that necessitates that you be stared at by other men while you shit and piss? Is it reassuring or something? All that needs to be done is that the edge of door needs to overlap the doorframe/lock jambs*, the privacy barriers in urinals be set slightly higher and the urinals farther apart.

I don't see how this will cost companies. In fact, smaller door frames would be cheaper.

Explanation:
"the edge of door needs to overlap the doorframe/lock jambs"
Here's what I mean by that. Look at this image, notice how the open door frame has a small strip of wood slightly more caved in relative to the rest of the door frame? The door will overlap on that strip, completely blocking the gaze of old men who want to jerk off to the sight of shitting child.

fiber-toilet-door_1563724.jpg

This is how that door would look when closed (from the other side although it's about the same on both sides). As you can see there is no gap

7a68780a036d6d8bebd0afa34cae0ede--craftsman-door-craftsman-style.jpg
:

Now, contrast this with the more common American public bathrooms. Can you see that guy peeking through, lubing up with grease from his beard?

c6acd931fcd17e893c66d77e761ef04b.jpg

I could go further, but I think this is enough. Luckily, I don't live in the US.
I have the same problem but not when it's a toilet

• Ugh..
Reactions: skittlekorn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back