I caught a fly in my cum infested pubes

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Master
So after getting done with beating my shit I literally coomed all in my pubes (also known as the forest) and I had to get to cleaning up when a fly dove straight into the heart of my pubes. Little thing couldn’t escape the foliage which sounded it, and to make matters worse the forest had been flooded with cum. So the fly had essentially been baptized in my cum and couldn’t do anything about it cause it trapped by my pube vines.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, lookism, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Bump again cause I got postmogged by a faggot

• +1
I always shave the pubes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Latinus
No, total shave. The pubis, not the balls. I can't shave it completely without cuting myself.
I see. I genuinely think depilatory creams are heaven-sent. It makes me baby smooth all over in just a matter of minutes.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
I see. I genuinely think depilatory creams are heaven-sent. It makes me baby smooth all over in just a matter of minutes.
Nigga aren’t u true cel who tf r u shaving for

• +1
Nigga aren’t u true cel who tf r u shaving for
For myself. It looks way better this way and when my pubes get too long, I can’t masturbate properly because the hairs will literally chafe my skin. I’ve genuinely gotten cut wounds this way. My body hairs are extremely thick. That’s why I don’t keep a beard. It stabs into my skin. Also, an extra argument could be that it’s done for religious reasons as we are supposed to get rid of body hair every month at the latest. But I’ve had legit jungles down there, looks nice too but only when flaccid. It’s just not practical for masturbating.

For myself. It looks way better this way and when my pubes get too long, I can’t masturbate properly because the hairs will literally chafe my skin. I’ve genuinely gotten cut wounds this way. My body hairs are extremely thick. That’s why I don’t keep a beard. It stabs into my skin. Also, an extra argument could be that it’s done for religious reasons as we are supposed to get rid of body hair every month at the latest. But I’ve had legit jungles down there, looks nice too but only when flaccid. It’s just not practical for masturbating.
Not a problem from me lol cuz my dick is long enough to escape the ravenous jungles made up solely of my pubic hair

botb? @NumbThePain @0hMan @Spiritualcells @eduardkoopman @Gengar @Squirtle @Emeraldglass @Gargantuan

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Spiritualcell
botb? @NumbThePain @0hMan @Spiritualcells @eduardkoopman @Gengar @Squirtle @Emeraldglass @Gargantuan
0575FD7F DC84 4712 963D 0854E00BA1DC

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
At least cum on your stomach scrape it off and eat it later

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
Dude is nasty as hell

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Skywalker
Relatable tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
So after getting done with beating my shit I literally coomed all in my pubes (also known as the forest) and I had to get to cleaning up when a fly dove straight into the heart of my pubes. Little thing couldn’t escape the foliage which sounded it, and to make matters worse the forest had been flooded with cum. So the fly had essentially been baptized in my cum and couldn’t do anything about it cause it trapped by my pube vines.
Inspiring story. Where is this forest btw? Research purposes only