I caught my classmate looking at a tiktok BlackPill video I had seen, is it over forget him?

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns
In english class today I saw my classmate looking at tiktok and he saw a blackpill video I had reposted (as @LooksThinker knows, im a retard when you combine blackpill, me and tiktok together).

He kept looking at it for a long time and I had to ask him are you really looking at blackpill videos and he just got like defensive like "uhh i dont know what this video is"

Is he fucking blackpilled?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and LooksThinker
@maxxmclooks @northern mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
why post if you don't want others to see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
In english class today I saw my classmate looking at tiktok and he saw a blackpill video I had reposted (as @LooksThinker knows, im a retard when you combine blackpill, me and tiktok together).

He kept looking at it for a long time and I had to ask him are you really looking at blackpill videos and he just got like defensive like "uhh i dont know what this video is"

no lol? I think the dude just got his video in his fyp because of chico edits and other looksmaxxing edits

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
no lol? I think the dude just got his video in his fyp because of chico edits and other looksmaxxing edits
Probably:feelscry:

wrong, u shoudve embraced it with him, tell him more about it and convice him to get blackpilled completely

• +1
wrong, u shoudve embraced it with him, tell him more about it and convice him to get blackpilled completely
Youre right, ill learn from my mistakes the next time someone does that

Nothing better than blackpilling innocent kids

• Love it
thats not even blackpill thats normal lookism, this goes obv for both genders
Doesn't matter, it's still just as bad to be caught reposting something like that

• +1