I caught my son watching Andrew Tate

bananabrick

bananabrick

in ten years ill be in A.A.
I drove to pick my son up from school today, and when he got in the car, he said to me "slap, slap, grab, choke, shut up bitch, sex." I was absolutely disgusted, but he just started laughing. I asked him where he learned to talk like that, and he said it was from an Andrew Tate clip. I told him we would have a talk later tonight about his behavior.

Later I went into his room and found that he was watching a video with Andrew Tate in it. I only heard a little bit of it, something about how women "belong" to men and why men should be in control of the relationship. I took his phone away and he started screaming at me, calling me a "post-menopause useless bitch." I was astonished. I told him he was grounded and closed the door. I've been crying in my room for the past thirty minutes. I'm wondering if there was some way of pulling him out of this hole, maybe showing him some feminist youtube channels or making him read some articles describing Andrew Tate.

What do you think I should do?

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 17791, A L P H A M A L E and 4 others
I would protect your neck jfl:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tartrazine, fjor2096, Trilogy and 2 others
Ask him what color his Bugatti is then when he says he doesn't have one say "boom". That will assert your parental authority once more.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, fjor2096 and gtuktm
But what colour is your Bugatti?