I challenge anyone to morph this deformed skull

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
0CA9FFEA 1C2F 421A B025 7B3D8FD249F9

I caged so hard looking at this picture of mine. This is not even photoshopped this is really how my side profile looks :feelskek: .

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
look on the brightside
u could easily pull in india

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, 5'7 zoomer, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
look on the brightside
u could easily pull in india
Fuck you and fuck india with you. I refuse to look like these cockroaches. I’m Arab even tho i don’t look like it :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and PointOfNoReturn
Fuck you and fuck india with you. I refuse to look like these cockroaches. I’m Arab even tho i don’t look like it :feelskek:
damn ur arab, u might be able to get an arranged marriage

• Ugh..
Reactions: FML0908
S

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 19453, Sushifart and 2 others
damn ur arab, u might be able to get an arranged marriage
No. I ain’t a coward like you and most users here, i’m going under the knife nigger

• Ugh..
Reactions: basic.yash and RAMU KAKA
The upper third still looks weird but great work on the lower third. I wonder what i’d look like if my skin was olive and not diarrhea. Can you lighten it ?
Shit edit but I tried my best
S2

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and FML0908
heres your warrior skull sir Picsart 24 01 25 16 46 33 683

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, basic.yash, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
dog maxxed forward growth

• +1
Yeah it’s so brutal. I want to smash my brutal skull so bad. How do you even fix that shit :feelskek:
if you want to fix it, maybe brow implants would help

• +1

• +1

• +1
Morphs were able to be worse jfl

Morphs were able to be worse jfl
Shut your nigger ass up you negroid dog. I see you seething in each thread of mine. Try being of some help instead of running your mouth you bitchass nigger.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Picsart 24 01 25 08 00 55 241

• JFL
Reactions: Kazakh Theist
Damn I can see why people think your indian now

• JFL
The upper third still looks weird but great work on the lower third. I wonder what i’d look like if my skin was olive and not diarrhea. Can you lighten it ?
This is just Prognathism. It makes people’s upper third flat/recessed and the middle + lower third extremely forward grown with the chin not being projected.

IMG 2021

• +1
Help me out. Why ?
Your problem isnt that you have an indian phenotype, your just dirty asf. Fob looking ahh nigga, you got a half grown beard and your hair is grown out on all sides.

Go clean shaven and do something different with your hair, get a taper and grow the top and slick it back or something.

• +1
This is just Prognathism. It makes people’s upper third flat/recessed and the middle + lower third extremely forward grown with the chin not being projected.
I know it is. The thing is im arab so that shouldn’t even exist on my face. None of my parents have it.

• Woah
Reactions: sudanguy
Your problem isnt that you have an indian phenotype, your just dirty asf. Fob looking ahh nigga, you got a half grown beard and your hair is grown out on all sides.

Go clean shaven and do something different with your hair, get a taper and grow the top and slick it back or something.
My mother unironically said the same thing. This picture was taken during the world cup in Qatar and i was in a deep fucking depression (i still am but weed helped).
This is how my profile looks now:
DBE27D15 DF81 453C A966 4EDC961A78C7

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
My mother unironically said the same thing. This picture was taken during the world cup in Qatar and i was in a deep fucking depression (i still am but weed helped).
This is how my profile looks now:
View attachment 2699341
You dont look indian at all tbh, is it the way u dress? Has to be another factor at play or your just schizo. Try growing more beard hair or cutting it off entirely it looks like a porkchop rn

• +1
You dont look indian at all tbh, is it the way u dress? Has to be another factor at play or your just schizo. Try growing more beard hair or cutting it off entirely it looks like a porkchop rn
This is how i looked this summer without beard (in a deep depression as well):
8D6CEE87 155E 4BA7 86D9 202E6620C983

In my opinion the beard help lessening that dravidian look. I dress well mostly but when people mistook me the most for an indian (even my arabs coworkers), i was wearing that uniform and looked like that.

• +1
Has to be another factor at play
I’m not schizo. My hypothesis is that it has to do with my diarrhea colored skin and weird face shape. Just see it for yourself:
013CEB08 AF29 4D2B A73F 17FD3A157FB9
D8A31C4C 7794 4752 A2B6 B53EAFB17E1D

I have the same bloated cheeks and peanut skull as the average curry. Focus especially on the cheek area.

• +1