i changed my avi from Khabib to Gosha because i quit ogremaxing. It's all about prettyboy maxing now [Important read]

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
For years, i used to believe the fairytale lie that "Ogre maxing" and being alpha is everything. I cannot blame myself because i fell for the male gaze deception. I even remember when @realklay11 was giving me tips on how to ogremax. It would always go by the saying:

C44
Img

"You have to bulk up bro, get the shortest haircut as possible, blast HGH for acromeghalic jaw, and MMA-max for respect"

As i was blindly following that advice for years, i got no pussy in the end, and neither has my quality of life changed. Yes...- Being challenged and respected by men has fed my ego to a large extend, i felt like a boss, like i was winning; methaporically speaking. But deep down whether i continued to lie to myself or not, i was doing all of this to attract the opposite sex... Truth has to be said. Ogre maxing just brought up negative consequences into my life, because it did not fit into my character.

2935662 19762021 101710867153147 3856606677319024640 n 1

From now, i will start prettyboy maxing as that niche is going to be perfect fit for my character. - I will get perm, make a tiktok, start wearing high class clothings, and go to fancy restaurants like a emancipated citizen.

See - The thing why ogremaxing never worked is that you have to be some arrogant 6ft6 loud obnoxious balkan who makes everyone uncomfortable... And i'm not that person, i'm just not born to have those genetics. I am 5ft10 guy with pretty face, good sense of humour, and steady demeanor. Born to compete, like a warrior, outfacing every challenge from the bottom of abyss.

@john2 @Toth's thot @Pendejo @Thompsonz

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, fruitgunpop, the BULL and 6 others
I need bideltoid narrowing it's over for ugly ogres such as myself
This is what women want in 2022. Finished for us.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20828, Sexually Disabled, Clark69 and 5 others
Op believes he is 6 psl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22
Same bro, sometime i have these stupid thoughts in my head that I need to masc max but im happy it happens more rare and rare
Don't want to be banned again so I won't elab

• +1
Same bro, sometime i have these stupid thoughts in my head that I need to masc max but im happy it happens more rare and rare
Don't want to be banned again so I won't elab
When i was driving my Mercedes C200 2012, being gymeceled baldhead, doing drugs and shit... It's not just as bad for your mental health and psyche, but the quality of women youre attracting are hoes, and people who hang out with you are manipulative retards who use you for money and fame

On the other hand, if you prettyboy max, you will get the benefits of attracting a high class genuine people, you will be more comfortable embracing that style because it just fits your character. You cannot ogremax while being 5ft10, vice-versa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
what about age and skin care niga

• +1
thx jhon

• +1