I Changed My Mind About Financial Success

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I always wanted to be giga-successful. When one of my 8th grade teachers asked me what I want to be when I grow up, I answered, “Rich and famous.”

However, later I found myself attracted to hedonistic lifestyles more than wealthy entrepreneurs’ lifestyles, and I decided that I’ll go for a life involving clubs, drugs, and thugs. Socializing, fornicating, and dominating are the 3 pillars of perfect lives.

BUT! My goals changed back, right about now, to financial success. Here’s why that happened. Lately, I became sort of passionate about spreading blackpill ideas and fighting for sub-5 males’ social justice. Normies view the blackpill as a nihilistic, defeatist, “loser” mindset. I realized that I won’t get very far in pushing my agenda if I’m not economically successful, so I’m once again aiming for success. This time, it’s for the blackpill, and for my fellow sub-5 bros.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, Alexanderr and Deleted
I decided that I’ll go for a life involving clubs, drugs, and thugs. Socializing, fornicating, and dominating are the 3 pillars of perfect lives.
The way you look, and this lifestyle. Are quit far away from each other on the spectrum. Unexpected.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 5786, thegoat and 2 others
to add. Most guys and women good at making money. I think seemed to notice. Score high in conscientiousness. So it's a skill or personality trait to develop for that. Since from a far away distance, it appeared asif you in the past seems like to be scoring a bit low in this trait/skill.

i myself am not great in this trait also, or something. I would defoo be doing better with work/carreeer/business, if I had it more.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
to add. Most guys and women good at making money. I think seemed to notice. Score high in conscientiousness. So it's a skill or personality trait to develop for that. Since from a far away distance, it appeared asif you in the past seems like to be scoring a bit low in this trait/skill.

i myself am not great in this trait also, or something. I would defoo be doing better with work/carreeer/business, if I had it more.
What's conscietiousness?

• +1
What's conscietiousness?
Conscientiousness is the personality trait of being careful, or diligent. Conscientiousness implies a desire to do a task well, and to take obligations to others seriously. Conscientious people tend to be efficient and organized as opposed to easy-going and disorderly. They exhibit a tendency to show self-discipline, act dutifully, and aim for achievement; they display planned rather than spontaneous behavior; and they are generally dependable. It is manifested in characteristic behaviors such as being neat, and systematic; also including such elements as carefulness, thoroughness, and deliberation (the tendency to think carefully before acting).[1]

Conscientiousness is one of the five traits of both the Five Factor Model and the HEXACO model of personality and is an aspect of what has traditionally been referred to as having character. Conscientious individuals are generally hard-working, and reliable. When taken to an extreme, they may also be "workaholics", perfectionists, and compulsive in their behavior.[2] People who score low on conscientiousness tend to be laid back, less goal-oriented, and less driven by success; they also are more likely to engage in antisocial and criminal behavior.[3]

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, thecel and Deleted member 14781
passionate about spreading blackpill ideas
this is a laughably weak and autistic foundation, youll never grind it out and become successful with this as the main factor. Here's what actually needs to happen: You need to experience some success and positive feedback, then use that to continually spur you on. If finally you do wind up giga-successful, don't say it was because you were passionate about justice for sub-5 men

• +1
Very noble bhai

• +1
Here’s why that happened. Lately, I became sort of passionate about spreading blackpill ideas and fighting for sub-5 males’ social justice.
Its natural and totally the right thing that females are going for genetically superior males. Why would you fight for ugly guys that are not even getting respect from other males? Most incels can be lucky to live in modern society, because in nature most of them would not live more than a few years.
How do you wanna compete in cavemen times as a short and weak guy that barely gets air through the totally recessed airways? Big robust chads would just use them as toys and cheap footsoldiers, or punch them out of fun.
Our world is built on the power of "the strongest survives".
Females need to pick the best genetics possible, to generate the best offspring for out future world. Its totally fine.

Last edited:
  • +1
The way you look, and this lifestyle. Are quit far away from each other on the spectrum. Unexpected.
you think his looks doesnt let him live this lifestyle ?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Tony
you think his looks doesnt let him live this lifestyle ?
obviously anyone can life or try to life that lifestyle.
his looks is kinda innocent and kinda preppy looking, I think to recall. So one doesn't expect a druggy, party, gangster, gang, hood, lifestyle than.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5786
Why would you fight for ugly guys that are not even getting respect from other males?

dafaq?

I fight for them precisely because they are not even getting respect from other males.

If finally you do wind up giga-successful, don't say it was because you were passionate about justice for sub-5 men

Successful people are biased such that they believe their success came from their own hard work. Ask any rich person why they’re rich, and they’ll say it’s because they worked harder than others. This is one of the main reasons the blackpill is shunned in society; usually only unsuccessful people promote blackpill ideas, so normies think it’s just a nihilistic loser mentality. I, on the other hand, vow to always stand by blackpill principles and to never lose sight of how my circumstances affect my success. If I wind up giga-successful, I’ll be blackpilled still. If interviewers ask me, “To what do you owe your success?”, I’ll say something along the lines of, “Partially hard work, but more so the conditions I was born into, including but not limited to my physical aesthetics, size, ethnicity, intelligence, innate mental wiring, upbringing, my family’s culture, and my parents’ income and education levels.”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, thegoat and Deleted member 9274
Successful people are biased such that they believe their success came from their own hard work. Ask any rich person why they’re rich, and they’ll say it’s because they worked harder than others. This is one of the main reasons the blackpill is shunned in society; usually only unsuccessful people promote blackpill ideas, so normies think it’s just a nihilistic loser mentality. I, on the other hand, vow to always stand by blackpill principles and to never lose sight of how my circumstances affect my success. If I wind up giga-successful, I’ll be blackpilled still. If interviewers ask me, “To what do you owe your success?”, I’ll say something along the lines of, “Partially hard work, but more so the conditions I was born into, including but not limited to my physical aesthetics, size, ethnicity, intelligence, innate mental wiring, upbringing, my family’s culture, and my parents’ income and education levels.”
yeah, also the positive feedback loop cannot be underestimated. A lot of successful people are genuinely very hard workers, but the caveat is that when you know you'll get results AND everyone looks up to you for that, its much easier to put in the work

• +1