I changed my mind on hairline lowering VS hair transplant

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
Until recently I thought that doing hairline lowering isn't worth the potential risks for foreheadcels compared to a hair transplant, but now I realized that in many cases it's probably the better option.

Pros:
1. Hairline lowering gives you INSTANT results
2. You don't need to shave your head at all
3. You don't run the risk of having shit tier density as is often the case with hair transplants
4. You don't run the risk of having a retarded fake looking hairline

Cons:
1. The surgery will leave a scar along the hairline

If your surgeon is good, this will end up being a really fine and subtle looking scar that is in many cases not visible at all but if your surgeon is a quack spastic then it can turn into a disaster.

Plus, you can get laser treatments to make the scar even less noticable.

This is a 3 week post OP of a hairline lowering that was done well:
userimage-f0a45eb1-bbe1-4da4-9d54-562bfdad1cea.

userimage-5a7af8df-4bee-4a6a-a682-8ec13c84a413-T1586890049.98.

Take into account further healing and potential laser treatments and the scar is hardly even a factor.

2. If your hairline recedes after the surgery then the scar will be visible

This is the main argument against hairline lowering in men and it's a valid one. But if you're not a schizo then you can just prevent balding with finasteride or use laser to treat the scar like I mentioned earlier. You can also still get transplants if need be.

@weebcel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 147, Xangsane, Agendum and 5 others
Norwood reaper did some lethal damage on yo ass

• JFL
Reactions: zura and Kirby7000
@slop slinger

@slop slinger
i thought i would be a good candidate because my bad hairline is not from norwooding, its just naturally high and U shaped from childhood

i reached out to a few surgeons in paris about it

One told me it is not advisable if your hairline is as U-shaped as mine is

you don't want to move a U-shaped hairline forward, you want to fill it in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, zura and blackckatt
Until recently I thought that doing hairline lowering isn't worth the potential risks for foreheadcels compared to a hair transplant, but now I realized that in many cases it's probably the better option.

Pros:
3. You don't run the risk of having shit tier density as is often the case with hair transplants

Cons:

If your surgeon is good, this will end up being a really fine and subtle looking scar that is in many cases not visible at all but if your surgeon is a quack spastic then it can turn into a disaster.

Take into account further healing and potential laser treatments and the scar is hardly even a factor.

This is the main argument against hairline lowering in men and it's a valid one. But if you're not a schizo then you can just prevent balding with finasteride or use laser to treat the scar like I mentioned earlier. You can also still get transplants if need be.

@weebcel
do you know if it is possible to do a hairline lowering where not every part of the hairline is moved the same? like can they move my temples more forward than the front

@slop slinger possible this surgery make your face illusion more lower longfaced ?

@slop slinger possible this surgery make your face illusion more lower longfaced ?
je comprends rien de la moitié de ce que tu dis en anglais mec

je comprends rien de la moitié de ce que tu dis en anglais mec
Putain je doit vraiment apprendre l'anglais mec, sache que mon niveau la j'ai rien fait pour l'apprendre.

Il es possible que avec cette chirurgie cela puissent faire apparaitre le visage moin long ?

Blud God the blood line slickback 🤣💀🤣👺

Literally 💀💀💀
Screenshot 20230821 233313 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Putain je doit vraiment apprendre l'anglais mec, sache que mon niveau la j'ai rien fait pour l'apprendre.

Il es possible que avec cette chirurgie cela puissent faire apparaitre le visage moin long ?
Non en fait si tas une midface longue, il faut avoir un front long aussi pour compesner

• Woah
Reactions: blackckatt
i thought i would be a good candidate because my bad hairline is not from norwooding, its just naturally high and U shaped from childhood

i reached out to a few surgeons in paris about it

One told me it is not advisable if your hairline is as U-shaped as mine is

you don't want to move a U-shaped hairline forward, you want to fill it in
but then i see results like this

it seems like a u shape but still works?

patient-13941-hair-line-lowering-before-after.jpg

patient-13941-hair-line-lowering-before-after-1.jpg

less u shaped but has a norwooding esque pattern anyway
patient-14096-hair-line-lowering-before-after.jpg

patient-14096-hair-line-lowering-before-after-1.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrOrion
but then i see results like this

patient-14096-hair-line-lowering-before-after.jpg

patient-14096-hair-line-lowering-before-after-1.jpg
Fuck I have this problem too, I was born with a shitty widows peak hairline that makes me look like im norwooding if left uncovered. Guess a transplant is the only option

• +1
Reactions: zura
price for this surgery? in a non third world country

Fuck I have this problem too, I was born with a shitty widows peak hairline that makes me look like im norwooding if left uncovered. Guess a transplant is the only option
Well these photos are proving the opposite, i was originally under an impression a forehead reduction was out of the question with a u shaped hairine or widows peak

im thinking about getting a hairline lowering procedure mine is naturally high too from childhood, about 2-3 cm lower would be very nice

Well these photos are proving the opposite, i was originally under an impression a forehead reduction was out of the question with a u shaped hairine or widows peak
Yeah I typo'd there, meant to say it is not the only option

Hair transplant is a better choice since you got MPB

Pros:

Cons:

@weebcel
Biggest downside for me is that hairline lowering can't actually narrow your forehead. Only in conjunction with a hair transplant.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Use fin after hairline lowering surgery.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Use fin after hairline lowering surgery.
anyone who's not asian or black should probably jump on fin sometime in their 20s anyway

• +1
Reactions: weebcel

Pros:

Cons:

@weebcel
Hairline lowering prob be better but dont worry much about the fear of walking around after a FUE transplant, it aint that bad if you are low inhib.

Hairline lowering would be better if you are a skullcel. Its just not worth wasting time with density if you have a large forehead, usually the initial HT wont be dense enough and youll have to return for another anyway.

It would be a great contribution to Looksmaxxing if you were our guinea pig, you'll be recognized as a pioneer, we will sing songs about you to our children who will paint murals of your courage.

@sub5antimogger

• +1
Reactions: sub5antimogger