I cheated on my boyfriend on prom night and gave my crush my virginity instead of my boyfriend...

E

ElySioNs

quit, contact through discord or insta instead

On prom night a few of my friends and I made a pact to lose our virginities. I was dating a boy, but it was mostly because we were the last 2 in our friend group that did not have a partner. I was really into this other guy, he was in all ways the man I wanted more than my boyfriend of the time. I had crushed on him for over a year but he was dating a woman that was in all ways his equal and I was not.
When I got to prom, everyone was dancing and I dragged my boyfriend over so we could dance near my crush for some reason. As the night went on we started to talk to some of the couples around us and ended up going to an after party at a house with everyone and started drinking. My boyfriend got really drunk and I had to put him down in a bed and I was sort of dissapointed in how careless he had drank. I went back out in the party and a lot of couples started going to rooms to get it on and I was left in the kitchen with my crush....
His girlfriend did not like the idea of drinking and hooking up and she went home in a fit. This was a small town and it was sort of accepted that this would happen on prom night but some religious types didn't like it. We talked for a few minutes and we ended up making out in the kitchen. It took only 5 minutes for me to take my clothes off and get on my knees sucking him until we got anxious doing it in the kitchen.
We went to the bathroom that was right in the same room that my boyfriend was sleeping. We snuck past him and went to the bathroom and continued out play. We were probably too intoxicated to be doing this but neither of us cared. We got completely naked and I remember just standing there admiting his body before he lifted my leg and put his penis up to my labia and started rubbing. There was no talking, no discussion of condoms, no laughing, nothing but silence as his penis rubbied on my clit for a bit while he was desparately trying to find the hole. We were both virgins and it was really hard to find for him to figure out how to get it in. Eventually I told him to lay down on the bath mat and I hovered on top of him and barely got his dick into my pussy with a lot of pain and stretching. He was getting frustrated as the sensation was not that good for him. It was barely inside me and I had trouble bouncing so this boy suddenly decided he knew what he was doing and put my on my hands and knees and mounted me. I gguess after I showed him that the hole was WAY lower than he was trying to stick it in that he finally figured out how. He aligned himself behind me and I suspected it was going to be more of the same but this boy grabs my shoulders and shoves himself into me balls deep. He let out a moan of pleasure while I was in pain and did not cry out or anything but just stared at the ground as my mouth gaped open and my eyes popped. The whole time I was coming to grips he was dutifully pounding away like I was some experienced prostitute. I eventually yelped for him to stop stop but he was almost at orgasm and finished inside me within seconds of asking him to stop. I fall to the ground on the bathroom floor while I watch him washing my blood off of his dick. My pussy was filled with a mixture of blood and cum... this was truly a cherry popping experience. I was completely exhausted from the drinking and having sex for the first time. My crush said sorry that he had to go check on his girlfriend and he left... I got a towel put it between my legs and stumbled over the bed to fall asleep while still naked.
The next morning I woke to find my boyfriend already out of bed dressed and excited for some reason. He told me to shower up so we could drive home, but asked if I enjoyed myself last night. I remembered what I had done, but I was still to groggy to realize I just lost my virginity next to my boyfriend and I started to tear up when it hit me. This boy comforted me and got me showered and dressed and I realized why he was being so nice. When we got into the car the way he was talking made me understand that he thought the towel between my legs and cum running down my leg was because I had hooked up with him....
Well I let him believe that as he drove me to CVS and he bought me plan B. A week later I broke up with him out of guilt, we didn't sleep together, but he still thinks he lost his virginity to me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 19432, Zylk and 18 others
tales from a middle class suburb in oklahoma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, AlexanderTheGreat11, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
also the shits i’ve been taking today have been absolutely fucking ruthless. like im talking diabolical, orange, sulphuric smelling wet streams of liquid.

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
Somebody find the bf, please...

bruh if that's real, it's genuinely over for mankind

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Anchor_Ship, oldcelloser and 1 other person
tales from a reddit cuck having auto gynphelia fantasies

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Corleone and itorroella9
also the shits i’ve been taking today have been absolutely fucking ruthless. like im talking diabolical, orange, sulphuric smelling wet streams of liquid.
what does it smell like buddy boyo :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Very relateable. This always seems to happen when I eat extra spicy malatang.

D476b103 24eb 489e b323 cd73f51ec5ca 930104bc5592b0f48aa7a928055610d9

It's crazy. It feels like I am giving birth out of my ass.
@Collagen or rope @

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, oldcelloser, duck and 1 other person
good; she should have gotten pregnant and given birth though, with the cuck raising the kid
better genetics, its better for humanity this way

Stop browsing reddit there’s not one single true story on that website

On prom night a few of my friends and I made a pact to lose our virginities. I was dating a boy, but it was mostly because we were the last 2 in our friend group that did not have a partner. I was really into this other guy, he was in all ways the man I wanted more than my boyfriend of the time. I had crushed on him for over a year but he was dating a woman that was in all ways his equal and I was not.
When I got to prom, everyone was dancing and I dragged my boyfriend over so we could dance near my crush for some reason. As the night went on we started to talk to some of the couples around us and ended up going to an after party at a house with everyone and started drinking. My boyfriend got really drunk and I had to put him down in a bed and I was sort of dissapointed in how careless he had drank. I went back out in the party and a lot of couples started going to rooms to get it on and I was left in the kitchen with my crush....
His girlfriend did not like the idea of drinking and hooking up and she went home in a fit. This was a small town and it was sort of accepted that this would happen on prom night but some religious types didn't like it. We talked for a few minutes and we ended up making out in the kitchen. It took only 5 minutes for me to take my clothes off and get on my knees sucking him until we got anxious doing it in the kitchen.
We went to the bathroom that was right in the same room that my boyfriend was sleeping. We snuck past him and went to the bathroom and continued out play. We were probably too intoxicated to be doing this but neither of us cared. We got completely naked and I remember just standing there admiting his body before he lifted my leg and put his penis up to my labia and started rubbing. There was no talking, no discussion of condoms, no laughing, nothing but silence as his penis rubbied on my clit for a bit while he was desparately trying to find the hole. We were both virgins and it was really hard to find for him to figure out how to get it in. Eventually I told him to lay down on the bath mat and I hovered on top of him and barely got his dick into my pussy with a lot of pain and stretching. He was getting frustrated as the sensation was not that good for him. It was barely inside me and I had trouble bouncing so this boy suddenly decided he knew what he was doing and put my on my hands and knees and mounted me. I gguess after I showed him that the hole was WAY lower than he was trying to stick it in that he finally figured out how. He aligned himself behind me and I suspected it was going to be more of the same but this boy grabs my shoulders and shoves himself into me balls deep. He let out a moan of pleasure while I was in pain and did not cry out or anything but just stared at the ground as my mouth gaped open and my eyes popped. The whole time I was coming to grips he was dutifully pounding away like I was some experienced prostitute. I eventually yelped for him to stop stop but he was almost at orgasm and finished inside me within seconds of asking him to stop. I fall to the ground on the bathroom floor while I watch him washing my blood off of his dick. My pussy was filled with a mixture of blood and cum... this was truly a cherry popping experience. I was completely exhausted from the drinking and having sex for the first time. My crush said sorry that he had to go check on his girlfriend and he left... I got a towel put it between my legs and stumbled over the bed to fall asleep while still naked.
The next morning I woke to find my boyfriend already out of bed dressed and excited for some reason. He told me to shower up so we could drive home, but asked if I enjoyed myself last night. I remembered what I had done, but I was still to groggy to realize I just lost my virginity next to my boyfriend and I started to tear up when it hit me. This boy comforted me and got me showered and dressed and I realized why he was being so nice. When we got into the car the way he was talking made me understand that he thought the towel between my legs and cum running down my leg was because I had hooked up with him....
Well I let him believe that as he drove me to CVS and he bought me plan B. A week later I broke up with him out of guilt, we didn't sleep together, but he still thinks he lost his virginity to me.
This is the true definition of an L

Literally the worst Lmi have ever seen in my life :forcedsmile: I’m literacy banderasing Irl
99464534 9F09 48CD A809 CF1E53D18960

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432

This is just erotica. Fiction people write on the internet. You can tell from the style it's written for someone to jerk to rather than a real confession.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432 and PubertyMaxxer