i checked the 45% increase in tetsosterone on day 7 of nofap

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
so, in this study of 2002 shows that there is an increase in tetsosterone by 45% on day seven of ejaculation abstinence https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12506329/

Nofap

and i took a blood work on day 1 of nofap and then on day 7 of nofap, and thsi are the results:

day 1 :

day 7:

thougts?

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Deleted member 26859
It will go back to normal after
I heard

• +1
Reactions: chrisN and imabetanumale
I dont know how to big of a difference that is but there is no point in masturbating more than once a week, go get some bitches

• Love it
Reactions: imabetanumale
That’s free test, what about total? Also your free test levels are low as fuck jfl

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell and karbo
Bro spent like $150 for this thread and gets no interaction, brutal.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, karbo, niqfan625 and 2 others
That's actually a pretty significant increase in free test. I'm curious to see what it will be day 15, 30 etc. I think you will stabilize and then your baseline will be higher. Btw no regular test numbers?

try after 2 weeks and see if its still higher im curios,also try not to change your diet or activity levels so its unbiased

It goes back down but on a higher level. Ppl dont understand when you fap regularly ur T is below normal and after nofap spike it goes to normal, which is above below normal anyway

Now check again on day 8 to see the actual facts if its go to baseline or stays above the baseline

• +1
Reactions: imabetanumale
How much is the increase in ng dl somebody convert it