I chewed 20 pieces of falim gum at once

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
So I have been chewing for a like a week plus now and chewing falim gum has become to easy. I try to increase the amount of gum, but it still is too easy. I can chew 20 pieces for hours straight no issue.

I NEED HARDER GUM TO CHEW. WHERE CAN I GET HARDER TOUGHER GUM.

20 falim gums is the perfect way to baccinatormaxxing, probably after a certain number of falim there is no benefit since the surface of you teeth remains the same the force per square mm on the gum remains the same and the excess resistance and surface that you gained by adding gums will be dispersed laterally--> baccinatormaxxing

So I have been chewing for a like a week plus now and chewing falim gum has become to easy. I try to increase the amount of gum, but it still is too easy. I can chew 20 pieces for hours straight no issue.

I NEED HARDER GUM TO CHEW. WHERE CAN I GET HARDER TOUGHER GUM.
Mastic or use chewing tools @Prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: KeepGrinding
any tougher gum I can chew?
I never tried it but apparently, "mastic gum" is supposed to be very tough to chew.
Put the gum into a freezer or fridge maybe that helps making it tougher.

Also, you better be swallowing your saliva like Dr. Mew recommends it, or else you will end up looking like a hamster.

If you put chewing gum in the fridge overnight, it gets hard. But it also depends on the brand, some gums are way too soft to be useful for anything

I like Orbit gums because they get decently hard if I chew on them for hours

If you put chewing gum in the fridge overnight, it gets hard. But it also depends on the brand, some gums are way too soft to be useful for anything

I like Orbit gums because they get decently hard if I chew on them for hours
Is orbit harder than Falim

• JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan