I cold approached an influencer with 60k followers today. Had dinner with her afterwards.

D

deepfuckingvalue

Iron
Context
Me:
21M
6’0/184cm
Not ugly, not Chico either, good harmony
My first ever time cold approaching after studying cold approaches on tiktok jfl

Her:
26F
Race undisclosed
5’8 ish

I was at the shopping mall today when a woman was blocking the aisle, I politely asked her to move out of the way to let my trolley through. She obliged. When she turned around I noticed how fine she was. I autistically loitered around the area we were both in until I could make eye contact with her.

The (re)approach:
I looked at her and used a cheesy pick up line, she smiled both cautiously but receptively. I struck up a brief conversation and most importantly got her number.

Making the next move:
Whilst we were both shopping I sent her a text message asking her to impulsively get drinks with me at a nearby coffee shop. Here I nearly fucked it up by dropping ridiculously loose game
IMG 1806

but managed to rescue it

Drinks:
She joined me at the restaurant and we had a proper chance to talk although coincidentally she was meeting some other guy “a platonic male friend” who works in the same industry as her and she had planned to meet him before me at the same spot jfl. Despite being younger, I lifemogged him and looked better than him, he definitely cockblocked me though.

Conclusions:
Don’t drop loose game too early.

Be tactical but definitely project confidence when you approach, don’t pussyfoot.

Ensure you smell good, I was wearing Creed Aventus which she complimented😍

Have something going on in your life, if not, pretend and embellish that you do. Women do not want a NEET, there is nothing more unattractive than a man without ambitions.

Most of these are water but yktv

-DeepFuckingValue, .org version.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Fiqh and st.hamudi but 6‘5
stopped reading after black

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Corleone, mirrormogger, ConfusedBolivian and 3 others
Bump and tag slayers please

race undisclosed, what does this mean ?

What was the outcome?

So you were gl and approached and It worked? Why you fucks are trying to pretend like you have superior insight or some shit. You didn't even smash so fuck off

You gave her the ick from that cringe text

• So Sad
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
didn’t read kys greycel

You gave her the ick from that cringe text
Its the emojis throwing me off , dont do dat no more op
Yeah agreed, I noticed as soon as I sent it jfl. Pulled a comeback from 1-3 down and regained her confidence.

Next phase is fucking her lol, I can’t lie though, I’m more interested in the idea that the girl wants me as opposed to the actual sex part.