i cold approached today

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
i did my first cold approach of the year and for a long time today and it went kinda ok

I was in Wetherspoons pub an i went to the restroom.. to get there you've gotta go down some stairs.. and this girl was on her way up so she stopped half way and made room for me to get by.. i stopped near her and said you look "really nice.. are you here with your fella" she told me no she's here with friends.. i asked her to join me on my table (i was alone) and she said "no i cant but you can come and sit with me" .. i passed on it and said maybe later and went into the gents..

she wanted me to go and sit on a table full of women on my own.

she was wearing a mask but i could tell she was attractive just by her eyes and i had my mask on but i think she was interested with the giggling and laughing at every stupid thing i said.

oh yeah i was drunk

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: jake_okok, Zygos4Life, .👽. and 5 others
keep it up, loving it

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: jake_okok, BogdanYermakov, Zygos4Life and 11 others
i did my first cold approach of the year and for a long time today and it went kinda ok

I was in Wetherspoons pub an i went to the restroom.. to get there you've gotta go down some stairs.. and this girl was on her way up so she stopped half way and made room for me to get by.. i stopped near her and said you look "really nice.. are you here with your fella" she told me no she's here with friends.. i asked her to join me on my table (i was alone) and she said "no i cant but you can come and sit with me" .. i passed on it and said maybe later and went into the gents..

she was wearing a mask but i could tell she was attractive just by her eyes and i had my mask on but i think she was interested with the giggling and laughing at every stupid thing i said.

oh yeah i was drunk
should got the number:lul:

Fuck its really the best time to ascend rn:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel

oh yeah i was drunk
i think i know which spoons u were in

13462.jpg

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape and Zias

oh yeah i was drunk
You decided to go to the pub alone? I admire that tbh. Why you do that?

Keep going boyo

Over for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
shoulda fw her