I collected notes from the ray peat community about "looksmaxxing"

axeyyek

axeyyek

Iron
Fixing thyroid underactivity is crucial for health, and its underactivity can lead to a larger exposure of eyelids, which is undesirable in your looksmaxxing community. I don't want to continue writing this in sentences, so I'll just list useful tips.

In your diet, focus on a lot of coffee, lots of eggs, good meats, lots of milk (preferably 1.5 liters a day), 100% orange juice, honey, bee pollen, garlic, ginger, as many fruits as possible, oysters, kiwi, gelatin, beef liver, and potatoes.

Ensure a high metabolism.

Start eating a Ray Peat salad (https: //raypeatforum.com/community/threads/a-carrot-salad-recipe-write-up-for-the-uninitiated.31385/).

Lower prolactin.

Lower aromatase (start consuming aromatase inhibitors – orange juice and chamomile are very good sources).

Improve insulin sensitivity (anabolic hormone).

Avoid alcohol.

Don't fast.

Consume a lot of cocoa and caffeine (cocoa and caffeine inhibit testosterone detoxification in the liver by inhibiting UDP-glucuronosyltransferase; caffeine alone is a superfood, destroying heavy metals, acting anti-estrogenic, being an aromatase inhibitor, and having over 700 active substances. You must drink coffee with milk and sugar or honey).

Lower serotonin and increase dopamine.

Increase ATP production.

Take large doses of vitamin D3 and K2.

Consume plenty of zinc, magnesium.

Lower cortisol because it has a destructive impact on our body.

Supplement with pregnenolone.

All these tips have a very positive impact on our face and overall health.

Regarding skin quality, it's crucial to take care of the intestines. You can use skincare products, but I don't want to elaborate on that. I recommend checking product ingredients on this website: https:// www.ewg.org/skindeep/build_your_own_report/

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, polishcel, CT03 and 8 others
I can send scientific publications on these issues

seems legit. keep posting more threads bro