I compare this site to

mewcoper

mewcoper

abused dog mentality never leaves
Early times of Austrian intelligentsia after Darwin discover evolution, as you know when evolution has discovered it effected and advanced all other sciences psychology, philosophy, sociology. I think in that context, lookism is same as evolution for us. I think lookism not a thing 100 years ago but in that post-modern era with tiktok, dating apps, feminism, neo-liberal economy policy's, now it's everything looks and lookism is growing. I don't even predict 1 decades after how that shit is going bad. And we are bunch of people who effected from that phenomenon and try to crack system so we can advance from that, some guys here literally writing essays about bio-chemistry, evolution, orthodontics, surgeries. It's sadden me and make me happy and cage me at the same time but blackpill is spreading like hell nowadays incels, normies comes here from reddit, youtube reading all that stuff learning about that all peoples nothing but reactive bio-chemical robots and being more cynical. I don't know guys i think we are writing history here, this is just beginning of the end.

hello brother! are you by any chance ethnic, feel like white people make fun of you? feel free to apply to the movement, I'll gladly accept you here especially if youre black #blm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 11748 and 1 other person