i competed at next top model

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
rate these two faggots that i competed with at next top model show 3 years ago. They cut me off at bootcamp, they proceeded though :feelswhy:

Attachments

• Download (1).mp4
    7.9 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, 5'7 zoomer, Red Fox and 3 others
you must be one of these subhumans they invite to cut on purpose for viewership

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Tylermax
lol ure greek? xd. did you really go

they are the average guys i see out at nights (nah im trolling but theyre quite often)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
you must be one of these subhumans they invite to cut on purpose for viewership
shut up bro. i legit height mog these niggas. i was just not so lean and i didnt have following on instagram. they were looking for drama not real modeling. the dude on the right fucked a girl inside the home of the show (it was boy/girls). real weird shit. i remember in the casting they were asking me "are you pro lgbtq?" "if theres a girl you like would you quit modeling for her?" some dumb questions

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and wollet2
lol ure greek? xd. did you really go

they are the average guys i see out at nights
im albanian i was in greece back then and yeah i competed

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and wollet2
shut up bro. i legit height mog these niggas. i was just not so lean and i didnt have following on instagram. they were looking for drama not real modeling. the dude on the right fucked a girl inside the home of the show (it was boy/girls). real weird shit. i remember in the casting they were asking me "are you pro lgbtq?" "if theres a girl you like would you quit modeling for her?" some dumb questions
they got good facial definition. if your cheekbones dont show like this youre not making it unless you got insane harmony and a10s or some shit

brutal. how do you know he fucked the girl

>”rate two faggots”
>shows only one person
>:feelswat:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tylermax
@Tylermax uh this faggots tiktok triggered me cuz i saw some hot whores thirsting in the comments

but most girls are ugly

• JFL
how tall are you and them?

First guy has nailed the Tiktok eboy look

• JFL
they got good facial definition. if your cheekbones dont show like this youre not making it unless you got insane harmony and a10s or some shit

brutal. how do you know he fucked the girl
Because I had made some connections and they knew what was happening on the inside. Also the dude got into a relationship with the girl after they both left the show

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
they show some ppl getting cut in the bootcamp right? but they didnt show you
I'm somewhere in the background in some videos but they are old now I can't find them and I don't wanna doxx myself lol

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
6'4 they are like 6'2
ur heightmog doesnt mean shit then if they facially mog u, not many girls would give a shit about 6'4 > 6'2 lol, both are still tall

ur heightmog doesnt mean shit then if they facially mog u, not many girls would give a shit about 6'4 > 6'2 lol, both are still tall
No there's huge difference

nigga how did u lose😂

No social media presence + dark past for them to find and expose me for viewership
i didnt know social media presence mattered so Ig there was nothing u could do

• +1
When you hop outside your basement and interact with real people you'll realize there is
yea mate theres a difference in 2 inches u fucking retard stop coping they look better than u hahaha

i didnt know social media presence mattered so Ig there was nothing u could do
At least 4-5k followers but the more the better. I had like 120 with no pics