Should I bump to 60mg and finish faster or to 40mg o stay on 20mg

• +1
Reactions: reputation
Help niggas ?

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
Thats what i tought. i will also reap the advantages longer
i mean if 20mg worked well during 1 month then maintain it ofc
if you take 40mg for example, the body may absorb less or smth, doesnt make sense ?
i think 20mg is cool

u the nigga that didn't go to a dermatologist right? Your body might give a negative reaction to it you need to give blood every month ffs.

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok
Should I bump to 60mg and finish faster or to 40mg o stay on 20mg
Get bloodwork done mate and make sure to get plenty of sun and water, you can get liver damage if you dont drink enough water and you get depressed a lot easier on accutane. dont rope

• +1
Get bloodwork done mate and make sure to get plenty of sun and water, you can get liver damage if you dont drink enough water and you get depressed a lot easier on accutane. dont rope
Thanks for the advice mate

i mean if 20mg worked well during 1 month then maintain it ofc
if you take 40mg for example, the body may absorb less or smth, doesnt make sense ?
i think 20mg is cool
Yeab but I need to reach a cumulative dosage of 120mg/kg min and on 20mg its gonna take a lot of time which is not good

u the nigga that didn't go to a dermatologist right? Your body might give a negative reaction to it you need to give blood every month ffs.
Yeah I did but they are bluepilled jews. Am gonna do bloodwork after 3 months i have no money for that shit

blood work needed + idk just depends on the side effects. i got minimal side effects on 20mg, but 60mg was very bad for me and 40mg was somewhere inbetween

blood work needed + idk just depends on the side effects. i got minimal side effects on 20mg, but 60mg was very bad for me and 40mg was somewhere inbetween
So instead of taking 60mg or 40mg why not take 20mg for a longer period ?

So instead of taking 60mg or 40mg why not take 20mg for a longer period ?
I did lol I was giving you my experience upping the dosage. if your blood work is fine and you have minimal side effects, you should be ok to up your dose

• +1
I did lol I was giving you my experience upping the dosage. if your blood work is fine and you have minimal side effects, you should be ok to up your dose
Did you do bloodwork everymonth ?

And when you got side effects did you lower the dosage ?
Overall what was your cumulative dosage and was it worth it ?

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok
And when you got side effects did you lower the dosage ?
Overall what was your cumulative dosage and was it worth it ?
did bloodwork almost every month but i think we stopped doing it when my blood work was consistently fine
i was with NHS so it was all free

i forgot what my cumulative dose was, but i think it was high. im pretty sure i was on it for 10-12 months. Think I stopped taking it like 8 months in then I did it again for a couple months, forgot
My acne was sooo bad
Yes it was worth it, my skin is clear now and I only break out midly mostly due to if I eat bad foods
Its probably not worth it if your acne is mild, but if thats the case you shouldn't need to be on it for that long.. I have acne scars now but they are not terrible indents, I can live with them

• +1